Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My bad that I missed this thread till it grew for ten pages. Anyway, could you please tell me whether career mode just limits to the domestic team a player selects or will be expanded to his national side? Or is it just a nation team based career? If domestic, how much teams can he play for? Example, Chris Gayle hits for Royal Challengers in IPL, goes Australia to play in BBL, comes to Bangladesh and Srilanka to be a part of BPL and SLPL respectively and returns to West Indies to win ICC World T20. Can this be expected in the game? And, if unlicensed domestic leagues are included, what's the quota for Asian ones?

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
My bad that I missed this thread till it grew for ten pages. Anyway, could you please tell me whether career mode just limits to the domestic team a player selects or will be expanded to his national side? Or is it just a nation team based career? If domestic, how much teams can he play for? Example, Chris Gayle hits for Royal Challengers in IPL, goes Australia to play in BBL, comes to Bangladesh and Srilanka to be a part of BPL and SLPL respectively and returns to West Indies to win ICC World T20. Can this be expected in the game? And, if unlicensed domestic leagues are included, what's the quota for Asian ones?

Its already been said many times in various threads that this game does not include be a pro like mode mate. Its just a manager type mode.

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
What is the actual name of this game? Just Big Ant Cricket?

Zaxotes

National Board President
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Also, please do reveal these details about detailing. These came to my mind after watching player creating video posted at the beginning. Will the new players be able to select licensed accessories with real names (Adidas Pellara Bat, Kookaburra Kahuna Batting Gear, etc)? And, shoes. Will there be real shoes like Puma Pulse or generic shoes for which we can select colours (saw it in that video, expected this as it was said that the cricket one has more features). Lastly, the cheerleaders. Will they be specific for a team or generic?

Abhipune

Pirate
I saw the RLL Tralier and noticed the crowd atmosphere. The crowds in England are more disciplined and you can see hats and coats, whilst in subcontinent teams there's whistling, noises , mexican waves :) And in Australia&South Africa there's fire-works:thumbs Will we see such variation in Stadium Animations or will it be generic?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I saw the RLL Tralier and noticed the crowd atmosphere. The crowds in England are more disciplined and you can see hats and coats, whilst in subcontinent teams there's whistling, noises , mexican waves :) And in Australia&South Africa there's fire-works:thumbs Will we see such variation in Stadium Animations or will it be generic?

Crowds will vary, as will crowd numbers and related sounds based on what is happening in the match.

----------

What is the actual name of this game? Just Big Ant Cricket?

I wanted to call it BA Cricket but thought that I might get into a bit of trouble :p

We will reveal the name at a closer time to launch.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Crowds will vary, as will crowd numbers and related sounds based on what is happening in the match.

That's interesting. Does that mean that there might be a small crowd in the morning of a Test match day that gets bigger during the day's play?

Here in England, the crowd tends to be quiet first thing in the morning and drunken Mexican waving, beer snaking hooligans by the end - is this something that will be noticeable?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
"Beer snaking hooligans"? Bit harsh. The guys to worry about are the ones throwing their beers up in the air and throwing the cardboard drinks carriers.
When I was in the Western Terrace for Eng/SA I did find it funny how the stewards confiscated the beach balls but were quite happy for people to throw beer around...

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
"Beer snaking hooligans"? Bit harsh. The guys to worry about are the ones throwing their beers up in the air and throwing the cardboard drinks carriers.
When I was in the Western Terrace for Eng/SA I did find it funny how the stewards confiscated the beach balls but were quite happy for people to throw beer around...

Was that the odi at the oval? That Mexican wave was pure class! :cheers

srk121

International Coach
Hi Ross, when can we expect screeshots for the "real" version of the cricket game??? Can you just give an estimate??? I would love to see current versions of uniforms and stadia's!

Thanks

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi Ross, when can we expect screeshots for the "real" version of the cricket game??? Can you just give an estimate??? I would love to see current versions of uniforms and stadia's!

Thanks

I'm fairly sure both games are releasing screenshots in the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread