Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Get some decent game to pass time. Finished the Dragons Dogma and now gonna start the career mode of TopSpin 4 tomorrow when it arrives. If reviews are to be believed then it should carry me till the release of BA 14

I am already doing the same playing Top spin 4 & Fifa 13 but i tell you Top spin 4 is the best sport game i have played especially online. Hope BA Cricket 14 will definitely change it. Looking forward this week what Ross is going to reveal

Will we have cricket talk show like feature between two innings showing the key higlights

Will it have play interruptions by dogs in Indian stadiums and light failure in Sri Lankan stadiums during night matches?:rolleyes

Or better stickers running in melboure stadium?

----------

I am looking forward to this game and I will be buying a cricket game after 07 when I got the free copy for purchasing xbox360.

Hey MattW can you arrange for a live feed for the play session for planet cricket members??:)

Hey MattW can you arrange for a live feed for the play session for planet cricket members??:)

I think it was confirmed that there will be no live feed. But we will get
loads of gameplay videos..:cheers

We might also get a full written preview of the game introducing and describing the different features in the game..:)

Precisely. It's a myth and that's all there is to it; I haven't touched my PC for many years other than to replace the odd component that went wrong, and to buy a new HDD. Also, what the hell do you mean by 'legitimate' games??

One other thing, sure you spend some money over a period of time on a PC, but you don't often have to drop ?400 on it in one go, which is exactly what you have to do when you want to 'upgrade' your console. ;) Then of course there are the mods, cheaper games; we all know the list by now. ;)

Finally if something goes wrong in your PC, you simply replace the offending component. What happens if something goes wrong in your PS3? ?130 to Sony, thanks very much.

For once and for all, get it through your thick heads: you do NOT have to upgrade your PC every six months, or even every year.

To drag it back somewhat on topic, what are all you console gamers going to do with the game's probable lack of licensed kits etc, etc? Not a problem on PC...

Well here is an idea for your own thick head...

TRY to read a post in its context before replying. I was replying to a dude who said he upgrades pc yearly for whatever reason and apparently that is why can not afford to buy legal copies of the games and ends up pirating them.

I think it was confirmed that there will be no live feed. But we will get
loads of gameplay videos..:cheers

We might also get a full written preview of the game introducing and describing the different features in the game..:)

Ross has said so but others can do so if they think its possible.......:cheers

I see no reason to be interested in those screenshots really it might as well be just a bunch of text makes the whole article lot smaller.

seriously just show the gameplay already :mad everyone is just going on and on about how this is the "Best cricket game" to come out in years and how AC13 sucks ballz and yet BAC14 doesn't have a gameplay video out.

As if i should be interested in either of these games at least for ashes13 i have a basic idea of the gameplay and they might improve a little bit on that for BAC14 i know jack sh!t about the gameplay.

All this "Drip feed" B.S is seriously a pathetic attempt at gaining any real established fanbase.

I see no reason to be interested in those screenshots really it might as well be just a bunch of text makes the whole article lot smaller.

seriously just show the gameplay already :mad everyone is just going on and on about how this is the "Best cricket game" to come out in years and how AC13 sucks ballz and yet BAC14 doesn't have a gameplay video out.

As if i should be interested in either of these games at least for ashes13 i have a basic idea of the gameplay and they might improve a little bit on that for BAC14 i know jack sh!t about the gameplay.

All this "Drip feed" B.S is seriously a pathetic attempt at gaining any real established fanbase.

There is a gameplay video out and just chill out man. Just wait and it will came, learn to be patient.
Ross have done alot for us so show some respect.

Users who are viewing this thread