Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

He said that he will be giving us something to discuss tomorrow [i.e today] and I thought it would some features of the game or the controls for us to discuss but for a title name reveal of a legend Sir Don Bradman its very very under promised but the announcement was "OVER THE MOON".....:)

The great thing about Bradman being the name of the game is that we will have a game that is proper cricket....finess in shotplaying, grace and intelligence. Bradman was no slogger of the ball and scored his runs through perfect timing and placement and the ability to pick off the gaps. I am sure great attention has been put into creating this along with the more modern type of playing cricket.

I am certainly thinking this too :thumbs

No you cant!! Is there really any game that allows you to do that????

Well this game has provided us or is going to provide us what no cricket game has, so i thaught that maybe this would be possible

I assume he will save it for Friday!! Remember....he 'OWNS' Fridays ;)!!

I own all except bug reports :yawn

There will be a Don Bradman Academy Update on Friday along with a video. I know what I am putting in the video so requests can be made but will be futile.

The video will not be the trailer and I have no idea how long it will be.

That certainly suggests it's very possible.
One of the most annoying things about AC09 and IC10 (when online was working) was being unable to play your friends just because they had a different platform to you. Ditto finding no-one online when you wanted a game.

Is it true that all these games allowed it??
Most of that list are things like Xbox games working with Xbox on Windows Phone and PSP to PS3 crossovers.

There seem to be a few Xbox/Games for Windows crossovers that would be genuine cross platform online, but they seem to all be really old now so it's probably something they dropped.

It's not as much a technical limitation as all the console makers wanting to get you to buy their console because all your friends are on it.

I think it should start from the boowler bowling an in swinging or outswinging delivery on which the batsman seems to be LBW or has edged it, but its given not out so they review it, I wanna see how they take the review how it is checked and also a bowling action and follow through.:D

----------

Ross Please a demo version, or atleast nets

I think it should start from the boowler bowling an in swinging or outswinging delivery on which the batsman seems to be LBW or has edged it, but its given not out so they review it, I wanna see how they take the review how it is checked and also a bowling action and follow through.:D

----------

Ross Please a demo version, or atleast nets

No nets nor a demo. Confirmed.

Well...there is more info on BigAnt's cricket gameplay mechanics and features than Ashes Cricket 13. Can you even tell us anything about that game except the fact that it has the Ashes license, a field editor and crappy animation?
like more text and more text ?? i do NOT fancy text.

If its a game then there better be a freaking gameplay video.
Could you please enlighten us about Ashes 2013 gameplay? Unlike you, none of us here have even the basic idea and the whole forum would be grateful to you.
Well its pretty sad that you never played ashes 2009 its going to be the same game basically just not as hyped as BA14 and not as many fanboners around to purchase it.
Yeah, of course. 6 seconds in all its glory! No way Ross can better that.
I could say the same for BA14 sneek peak.
On the other hand if people tried to act less like than 14 year old spoilt brats they might get a little more enjoyment out of life.....
I didn't know that not being a gleeful reetard is considered as a "14 yr old spoiled brat" here

Yeah but its totally fine to just keep dissing AC13 even though you don't have to.

Don't get the wrong idea i'm not an AC13 fanboy i just don't think hate of AC13 and the fanboying of BA14 is justified in anyway.
A)its not the case here,i rely on the game i know more about in this case i know a lot about AC09 and i can expect AC13 to be better.
Seeing as Ross has delivered the right thing at the right time, every time, what's wrong with having faith and getting excited about this game when the man himself says the game is as good as it needs to be.
You're saying as if we have tons of gameplay videos, playable demos and release date confirmed which is NOT the case here so you're just being one blissful ignorant fanboy here.
There are some few questions that I would like to ask you.
Well again AC09 hello !! doesn't ring a bell ? never played it ?
And fan boner??
We are all here to see, anticipate and play Cricket 14. We are a fan of ROSS and still awaiting eagerly to be a fan of Cricket 14 once it gets released.
I think you answered your question.

Will you actually say it is not a gameplay video and it is a JackSh!t??
YES ! i would how the hell does that count as a gameplay ? when there is no "gameaplay" involved ?? you people bitch about AC13's animation but what about the sneek peak ? isn't it just an animation too ?

Last edited:
Well its pretty sad that you never played ashes 2009 its going to be the same game basically
No it isn't, because as they've clearly stated they are starting again so it will not be like Ashes 2009 - for better or worse.

Whatever you liked or didn't about Ashes Cricket 2009 is not a point of comparison with 2013 - they are different games on different engines, the comparison is invalid.

like more text and more text ?? i do NOT fancy text.

I read this bug report on another thread somewhere, reading between the lines the gameplay in there was AWESOME! I think you should go hangout there.... oh, yeah, sorry, you don't like text....

now where was that ignore button....

Users who are viewing this thread