Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross One question !!! Will 2 guys be able to play the game with 2 controllers in One PC? One guy will do the batting and another one will do the bowling & fielding.

as a victorious Englishman I have to ask as the Aussie studio have done amazingly so far whether rain will come down and ruin it for them again (sorry had to be done, I actually wanted them to win that test match)

Hey Dutch and Barmy.
Why the forum name is still "Big Ant Cricket 14 forum"? even after the name of the threads inside the forum changed?

It has to go through the Game Name Thread Approval Committee first. Geofrey Boycott is chairman so it takes a while.......

Hey Dutch and Barmy.
Why the forum name is still "Big Ant Cricket 14 forum"? even after the name of the threads inside the forum changed?

Because:

Things go wrong when we update the forum names, so I'll be holding off until things are a bit quieter tonight so people don't have the issue of the 'Invalid forum specified' issue.

Well actually going through your most recent posts it's clear that you're just being impatient.
Well granted the release of the game itself is near don't i have the right to be impatient ? when will they release an actual trailer of the game ?? like 1 month before the release of the game ? I've researched about AFL live and Rubgy league games they all have mixed to "okay" reviews that also adds to BA's rep.

Will two guys be able to play in the same PC at the same time using two different controllers ? That would be awesome !!! So, One will bat and the other will take of bowling!!! :)

----------

In the "User CP" then the "ignore list".... it works well except when people quote them, then you see them...

Thanks Ross !!! All Done !!! He got on to my nerves !!!

fanbot...

attachment.php

Please trip over your shoelaces and die at your earliest convenience...​

Attachments

• Fanbot.png
    Fanbot.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 264
Whoaaaaaaaa....I was away for a while and the moment i logged in i was like holy sh*t....Awesome work Ross.
Sir Donald Bradman defines cricket and i seriously hope this franchise defines the sports video game arena.
17th september its GTA V and trust me if this game gonna release somewhere around that time than i will be in a serious trouble (in a good way).:p:p:p

I don't discriminate morons... I enjoy them.

Opened PlanetCricket after a long boring school and WOAH, what I see here is just truly fantastic!!!!! Big Ant Cricket named after an all time cricketing legend, Sir Don Bradman. Truly unbelievable, Ross!! And you were absolutely spot on when you said BA will be just a shadow on the announcement of the game.:thumbs THANK YOU, Ross. It is great to know the best cricket game is going to be named after the best cricketing legend. Wish, he was alive and had a go at the game.
'Don Bradman 14' developed by Big Ant and published by tru blu. Sounds awesome. :D BTW will the profile pic of the official fb page used as dvd cover page??

----------

Was any announcement regarding title made here? I don't seem to find any so far...

Users who are viewing this thread