Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

sual1234567890

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hopefully we get a video and release date to shut up the critics who were saying that roses are red ,violets are blue,Sneak peak was animation,too early to judge for you. Bring it on Mr.Ross

----------

Roses are red,violets are blue,moon is sighted here in Pakistan,Eid mubarak to all of you.

P.S: how good am i in poetry? :D

Last edited:

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am posting like this
Look what you made me do
My apologize to admins
For off topics posts a few

shak91

School Cricketer
eid mubarik to all muslims bros... Ross anything special for musliim bigant supporters tommorrow?

maybe a Shoaib Akhtar part in the video..i am sure samiullah would love it

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
If you want to rhyme this ain't the place
I'm telling ya now that that's the case
For Eid the thread to choose is here
To rhyme just click, you'll soon be near
No chat but Bradman belongs in this thread
So do as I say or you'll wish you were dead...

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I haven't been following either game very closely, but from the screens and quick glances at the features, this game is clearly ahead. However, I don't understand the degree of disappointment at AC13 being delayed. I realize some discontent comes from the fact that they should have realized their game wasn't good enough a lot earlier, but surely later is better than never? At least they acknowledged that they aren't happy with the game at the moment.

Like I said though, I haven't been following either game too closely, so feel free to correct me.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This thread is amazing...

i0X1cMkrSQhK6.gif

....79c I don't think you're going to the Prom with Ross anymore.

Call me.
I've been there before.

smytheysmith

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
ross i'm not sure if this has been asked but is dbc14 going to rectify the ridiculous runouts the computer ai would cough up on previous versions of console cricket games and also where the fielder would throw ball back to stumps and no one would chase the overthrows

thx
ps are you doing a similar thread for afl live 2(links please)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I haven't been following either game very closely, but from the screens and quick glances at the features, this game is clearly ahead. However, I don't understand the degree of disappointment at AC13 being delayed. I realize some discontent comes from the fact that they should have realized their game wasn't good enough a lot earlier, but surely later is better than never? At least they acknowledged that they aren't happy with the game at the moment.

Like I said though, I haven't been following either game too closely, so feel free to correct me.

If the game isn't shaping up how it should be, by all means delay its release. Delay it two days before the date you'd set though? Constantly deny any delay when there is quite strong evidence that it won't make it on time? Delay it 'until July' and then with days to spare tell your potential customers that it'll be ready in November? That's just poor.

I think that's why Ross hasn't said anything about a release date. He will want to be certain that he'll make it before announcing anything.

JasXI

Club Captain
Ross, just went through the 2 videos and the other screenies we have, again. Wherever we see the sight screen behind the bowler, the ad boards are in colour. That would cause problems with first person camera. Is it fixed?

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If the game isn't shaping up how it should be, by all means delay its release. Delay it two days before the date you'd set though?

This. Nobody would've given a flying ficus' if they had delayed the game up front and been open about it... nobody. It was the fact we all knew about the delay but the continued to tell everyone it was on schedule (and kept taking pre-orders)

Games are delayed all the time, especially ones on multiple formats (PC/Console). even AAA titles have delays... very common, almost always means a better product at the end of it. The whole issue is not the delay but the information supporting the delay is very vague and getting worse by the day...

Ross is playing the long-game and not giving dates until he's 100% confident in the product so we're (the customer) not left guessing as to when we have to part with our money. Imagine all we've seen, all we've heard and all we've had the privilege to play around with in the Academy... now think to yourself they're STILL not happy with it. They're still tweaking and fixing and have yet to reveal everything fully to us. Just think about that for the moment...

It's called professionalism.

Users who are viewing this thread