Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's worth noting that I've been reliably informed via our Facebook page that "Pakistan India sub continent stadia licences den dis game will break records for sure".

Oh, that's okay then because I'm pretty sure a comment on Facebook also stated that the game will fail if there are no keyboard controls. Those that commented must have done their market research, weighing up the numbers and figures and realised that stadium licenses in India/Pakistan will outweigh the disadvantages of not having keyboard controls. By some margin as well it seems.

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
Sarcasm is very difficult to identify on the internet without an emoticon or a notation. ;) :cheers :thumbs*

*Joke**
**Or was it?

I normally use the rule that if they can spell properly, use acceptable grammar and it could be taken as a joke, then it's probably a joke.

Otherwise it's likely someone new to town, which is when we get out our pitchforks and chase them away.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I normally use the rule that if they can spell properly, use acceptable grammar and it could be taken as a joke, then it's probably a joke.

Otherwise it's likely someone new to town, which is when we get out our pitchforks and chase them away.
When someone writes in text speak it is usually a sign it's not a joke. However, if someone has previously wrote with good grammar and spelled correctly, it is a good sign it's a joke if their grammar changes to very poor.

An unfortunate thing here is that it's quite difficult for newbies to make jokes because we don't know their usual demeanor. Then again, I like chasing people with pitchforks, so it balances out.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I post my sensible, meaningful opinions in proper spelling and grammar; because they are things that i actually care about

when i'm replying to idiots or just generally chillin', whats the point?

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
you always spell words right, just capitalisation... sort of goes away

logout20

Club Cricketer
the guy who commented "this game is gonna fail coz of lack of keyboard control" don't know anything about cricket...

Users who are viewing this thread