Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pm me the zipped files and I will see what we can do for you.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Roy & HG commentating for a future series of DBC??? ;)

They would be cool but not sure anyone outside Australia would "get them"... On that note, happy Australia Day

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 357

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
You were sitting below me from the looks of that picture. I was the first row of the upper level.

Yeah, always like that angle to the court, shame about the injury, amazed he got a set, the way it was gong in the second set I really thought we'd be home to see the end of the Cricket.

dukeofbeningham

School Cricketer
I probably didn't word that the best I could.
The way it was meant to come out was more along the lines of 'if I could have anything in the next update...'

I really appreciate that we've got nets to play in, and to be fair probably appreciate the cricket academy more (my friend and I created our old school first XI and our current first XI!)

The fact that the guys have given us a chance to try out the nets is amazing and if another update didn't come out and the game got released in June I'd still be very very happy!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I reckon the game should backup the save files periodically by itself. so, that we can avoid losing those created players due to these unexpected situation.

It automatically does a backup whenever you upgrade.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It automatically does a backup whenever you upgrade.

Does it load the backed up files automatically or we have to do something in order to get them? Because when my profile got corrupted, it just showed me the "Bad Profile" error and offered to create a new one, and the new one was the default one with all default teams and players.

If there is a way I can get most of my players (if not all), I would be really glad.

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Alright, so I have been away for the past nine days and thus haven't been able to keep up to date with the PC forums. Frankly I don't have the patience to read through the 100+ pages I've missed across all the threads so I am just wondering if I've missed anything interesting?

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Alright, so I have been away for the past nine days and thus haven't been able to keep up to date with the PC forums. Frankly I don't have the patience to read through the 100+ pages I've missed across all the threads so I am just wondering if I've missed anything interesting?
There's a meeting at some point this week to finalise the release date. Ross knows the quarter but not the date of release. We're still on for before 1st Feb as far as we know. Jos Buttler is a legend*.

*My apologies. I can't believe I would talk about a traitor like that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread