Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
running this off an external drive on a bootcamp mac with small windows partition - to save space, is there a way I can get the files that go into the documents\my games\don bradman cricket 14\ on the c drive to go on the external drive too?

You could try moving your entire 'My Documents' directory to the external drive. Right click on Documents in C:\Users\%username% -> Properties -> Location -> Move

I've not tried this myself in this situation as I've only done it on work PCs but in theory it should work. Software should still see the files in My Documents even though they are physically stored elsewhere. Worst case it doesn't work and you move it back to the original location.

anikalra123

School Cricketer
plzzzzzz help me .......
when i am playing with AI ,when spin bowler comes on to bowl the field settings set by the AI for spinners is quite pathetic............
am i only one having this problem or is this a bug ???????????
plz somebody reply soon
otherwise its a great game...........

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
this game is very unrealistic

it shouldn't be possible to bowl england out for less than 120 with new zealand, and then win in ten overs.
Why it happened at this years World Cup.

We were pants and struggled to beat Scotland!! New Zealand or a should say Mcullen were devastating!:facepalm

EanreJoran

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know what determines a bowlers pace? Kane Richardson is a "Fast" bowler and his normal seam delivery is 144kph while Mitchell Johnson, who also is a "Fast" bowler, has a normal seam delivery of 151kph.

Pat

International Coach
Does anyone know what determines a bowlers pace? Kane Richardson is a "Fast" bowler and his normal seam delivery is 144kph while Mitchell Johnson, who also is a "Fast" bowler, has a normal seam delivery of 151kph.

Some attributes like Arm Speed, Strength etc. also have an effect on the bowler's pace.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
So I have ordered PC version and will soon join the PC race...Hope it runs well on my system config..

Pat

International Coach
Damn. That's about ~$13 and includes a controller too! Not sure if it's a pricing error.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
lol I bought it @ rs 4000
Yeah I have the PS3 version which I pre ordered at that price...So will now have the game on 2 platforms after the game arrives...[DOUBLEPOST=1424955827][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn. That's about ~$13 and includes a controller too! Not sure if it's a pricing error.
No its not, they just clear the stocks when they have warehouse storing issues...And the seller is the Flipkart original seller so cant be...There are other games as well selling for so low price..
FYI COD:AW sold for 999 for PC and 1600 for other platforms...

kamoazd91

School Cricketer
Has anyone played a scoop shot in the air recently? Ive seen people do it in videos and had the ai do it to me, yet all my scoops go along the ground, im on ps4 if that makes any difference.

Users who are viewing this thread