Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Sony really need to get their act together. Its been nearly three weeks since BA submitted the patch to fix this. Really hope its out by next weekend as I have the house to myself and should be able to get properly into my career mode I'm waiting to start if the patch is out.

Been a bit of a fun change from my previous experience, playing the other modes, but career is by far my preferred mode and I can't wait to get started.

what's wrong with the academy?

On ps4 we currently can't download individual teams so can't get any teams into the game except via 'get best'.

Or an extremely long drawn out procedure of downloading each individual player in a team roster, creating a new team at your end, designing all the identity, uniforms and line-ups yourself. When you've done all that, it's one down, many more to go. Trying to re-create the New Zealand Domestic squads this way, but it's taking a while.

I estimate it's taking me about 50-60 minutes per team (a lot of time trying to get better likenesses of some players) with this method. By the time I can play my career mode with other teams also set up the way I'd like, it'll be a while.

I note when creating teams, that there's no 'Seasonal Location' for New Zealand outside of 'Australian Summer'. I wonder if this is why New Zealand has far less rainy games than it should? New Zealand has weather that's a little better than Englands but not as good as Australia for cricket. A mate was around and suggested I set it to 'English Summer', but I said "No, that'd probably screw with the calendar and have us playing games in winter".

Last edited:
PlayStation4 Patch has gone live this morning. It's been an incredibly long wait, thanks for your patience with this.

With regard to gameplay/co-op, we are working on further updates for all versions of the game.

PlayStation4 Patch has gone live this morning. It's been an incredibly long wait, thanks for your patience with this.

Just in time to annoy the other half, She was beginning to enjoy the time I spent shopping and walking with her! Thanks Ross and the team it's been worth waiting for!.

but I said "No, that'd probably screw with the calendar and have us playing games in winter".
The game doesn't appear to have a calendar driving fixtures

I'd use the England Summer just to see if it results in getting the lower bounce pitches, which bring LBWs back into the game.

With regard to gameplay/co-op, we are working on further updates for all versions of the game.

Please release for PC ,its long wait for PC users. After few days i am getting busy and not have enough time to play DBC.

Please release for PC ,its long wait for PC users. After few days i am getting busy and not have enough time to play DBC.
That patch fixed something that wasn't broken on PC - you had that patch when the game launched.

PC users have had the shortest wait, be patient.

dear community

i am playing dbc14 on ps3 and would like to know how the pionts calculation done in "ODI tournament" which is non editable and come in ODI World cup of the game. I cant understand as how they do point mechaninsm as i am playing ODI world cup and if lost team gets 4 pionts and won team gets 6 but if team won 3 out 3 it bcoms 18 where system showing 16 or 14 sometimes. I cant edit ODI tournament as its not showing in dbc academy.

Can anyone help in it.

thanks

PC users have had the shortest wait, be patient.

Ya! that's true! but since 1.14 came up and then followed by two minor glitches fix; it's actually almost a 3 months wait for us! this is proving to be the longest one so far....... I believe something REALLY awesome is coming to make it worthwhile! :p

Just saying............. :D

man can finally change the teams for a tournament, this is awesome news
how big is the patch ?

Users who are viewing this thread