Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

vhyfxm.jpg

...things happened:

Guys I played a vs online match..Why is it that I get FPS drop in "vs" match and not when playing co-op?? Played a match today and had rapid FPS issues which costed me the match but I would like to know is this an actual issue or just the GPU acting weird??

I just edged behind twice (PC version) batting with lower order batsmen whilst playing defensively. This hasn't happened to me since the old PS3 days! And in a strange way it felt really good as they were both poorly timed defensive shots to balls on a 4th stump line.

Can somebody tell me how to change from helmet to cap. I have heard you can do it a fall of wicket or end of session

Can somebody tell me how to change from helmet to cap. I have heard you can do it a fall of wicket or end of session
Its not there mate, only at the start of the career these stuffs can be done after that play with what you have, not changes during career...

:eek: which one should i buy then?

how abt this

Logitech F310 Gamepad : Buy Online @ Rs.${productDealModel.offerGroup.sellingPrice}/- | Snapdeal.com

this looks to be fine
Speedlink Xeox Pro Analog Gamepad - Speedlink : Flipkart.com

however it has a problem as mentioned in the review

"you cannot use RT & LT at the same time..These two buttons’ signals are on the same axis. As such, they cancel each other out when both buttons are pressed at the same time .Another issue is that the light ring doesn't function the same as the official controller. The whole ring lights up, giving no indication of which controller is assigned to which player."

is that fine for DBC? we use both lt and rt for a shot i believe...

Last edited:
:eek: which one should i buy then?

how abt this

Logitech F310 Gamepad : Buy Online @ Rs.${productDealModel.offerGroup.sellingPrice}/- | Snapdeal.com

this looks to be fine
Speedlink Xeox Pro Analog Gamepad - Speedlink : Flipkart.com

however it has a problem as mentioned in the review

"you cannot use RT & LT at the same time..These two buttons’ signals are on the same axis. As such, they cancel each other out when both buttons are pressed at the same time .Another issue is that the light ring doesn't function the same as the official controller. The whole ring lights up, giving no indication of which controller is assigned to which player."

is that fine for DBC? we use both lt and rt for a shot i believe...

by the xbox one, you know - the one the game recommends.

Just get the XBOX controller for PC. That's what I have, it works a treat.

...wait we need a controller to play?

Ok here's the thing, the MCG is in RLL3 as well as probably other cricket grounds, so what's stopping Big Ant from importing them to dbc

I think it is because they dont have the licences for the grounds.

Users who are viewing this thread