Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

tazzron

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Okay, got it. You want to post in a forum, but don't want people to talk to you. You want to post in a forum, except you don't want to talk to specific people or have specific people talk about you, in a public place, where that is the whole concept... oh and those specific people you think are some exclusive illuminati should also stop posting, so you can be super-friends with.... I'm guessing, all these other people that have rallied to your cause?

I just feel really sorry for you now.

....oh and....

Blockerdave just randomly started mocking me like weeks after our argument in the console patch 3 thread. You're retarded if you don't expect me to respond to him with equal douchebaggery.

...I wasn't actually talking to you, I was talking to other people. But I guess, in this instance, you do want me to talk to you/about you?

Follow your own rules, Ron.

Just imagine if you got that Co-Op hey? Different worlds, man.

I'll pray for you.

No, you were talking about me.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay, got it. People can't talk to you, or about you. Why are you here again?

SOMEONE MOCKED YOU ON THE INTERNET?!

Nope3.png

tazzron

Club Captain
Okay, got it. People can't talk to you, or about you. Why are you here again?

SOMEONE MOCKED YOU ON THE INTERNET?!

View attachment 155672

No, don't got it. Someone talked about me, specifically mocked me, so I mocked him back. Now you want me to basically leave, so maybe stop talking about me and too me so I'm not forced to defend myself? It's a basic concept. I'm not saying no one is allowed to talk about me, rather I can't not respond (which is what you want me to do, to leave) when people do talk about me, especially when it's ridiculing me.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Okay, got it. So people can't talk about you, to you or when people think you wrote something silly they also can't ridicule you... but if they do, you're eagle-eyed and standing by to defend your honor even though you're at best, a punchline around the place?

I don't think internet message boards are the place for you.

tazzron

Club Captain
Okay, got it. So people can talk about you, to you or when people think you wrote something silly they also can ridicule you... but if they do, you're eagle-eyed and standing by to defend your honor even though you're at best, a punchline around the place?

I don't think internet message boards are the place for you.

Close enough.

EDIT: I've amended your sentence and now it's exactly right.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I therefore fully recommend starting your own cricket games forum. I'm sure it'll have tens of members all willingly not discussing anything to each other avoiding all silliness and colloquial banter that the internet thrives on.

Godspeed to you sir.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
this is beyond ridiculous now...

Good grief I made a bit of fun about the lack of patch 3 coming down the line, and used your massive sense of entitlement to illustrate the point.

I know you don't have co-op yet, and your brother always cheats at Cluedo, but you could just lighten up and not Tazzron every joke.[DOUBLEPOST=1445985624][/DOUBLEPOST]
I therefore fully recommend starting your own cricket games forum. I'm sure it'll have tens of members all willingly not discussing anything to each other avoiding all silliness and colloquial banter that the internet thrives on.

Godspeed to you sir.

Surely that's already the safe space? I hear Germaine Greer's just been banned from there too...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Surely that's already the safe space?

SafeSpaceDotCom-Avatar.png

...I really need to make that into a banner. Should at least be a sub-forum for these joyless clowns. When did "having a laugh" become this tedious around here?

I miss the days of Naveenncc. God I loved that little guy.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
We eat the weakest first. It's Darwinism.

Westindies

Club Captain
Planetcricket is being maintained by mattw for storing and serving biggs threads, he is all over the planetcricket...every page u go you see this guy gets it this guy gets it this guy gets it !!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Planetcricket is being maintained by mattw for storing and serving biggs threads, he is all over the planetcricket...every page u go you see this guy gets it this guy gets it this guy gets it !!
Moderating Biggs not easy, will take time.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Since when did PlanetCricket turn into a bunch of teenage girls fighting over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Okay so Tazzron was misinformed, Blockerdave made sure he knew how misinformed he was and now you two can't let it go. Please can we shut up no one gives half a crap who wins this argument.

Users who are viewing this thread