Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well... you know we are hiring... apparently there's a next-gen coming :)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
^^ i would rather want them to continue with the bradman name. Like brian lara games did. Except this will be even more epic.

savvart

Associate Cricketer
Well done guys - fantastic coup...

Now all I need is a release date, so that I can prepare for some great times ahead... :cheers

coolz_hari

International Coach
I was waiting for them title name.. I believe this is the ideal name.
specially considering it's a career mode. everyone will try to beat bradman records.

Bradman' s image is much bigger than ashes series brand.

swkotor

School Cricketer
Well... you know we are hiring... apparently there's a next-gen coming :)

I'm tied up with projects for the next couple of years so maybe for Bradman cricket 16 :)

Once the game comes out we should run an online Aussie Studio studio tournament. I'm sick of all the Starcraft players in the getting all the attention in studio rivalries :p

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
With the great name comes great responsibility. Lets just hope the game lives up to the name. The hardworking and brilliant people are BA are definitely capable of achieving this objective.:cheers:thumbs

Crossy333

County Cricketer
You know, there was a lot of speculation about the title of the game. Ross was talking it up as being 'huge' and I thought at the most it might be EA coming on board and offering the ICC license. I was not confident of that at all though.

Then, I saw some suggestions that it might be Don Bradman and I laughed to myself thinking that would be a dream but it would never happen.

How (happily) wrong I was...

It shows the quality of the game that the foundation are willing to offer the likeness of the great man. It just makes me all the more eager to get a hold of a copy!!!

:D :cheers :thumbs

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
With Sir Don in the game, I wonder if we will have some classic matches involving him. Ross has not ruled out Classic matches ala BLC 99 or has he?

Saurabh17

Club Cricketer
With Sir Don in the game, I wonder if we will have some classic matches involving him. Ross has not ruled out Classic matches ala BLC 99 or has he?

I think the title in itself is a proof that we're gonna have classic matches like the ones in screenshots....

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Big Ant?s cricket game getting good impression from cricket fans in recent times... But now with Sir Don Bradman name including in it, The expectations gets doubled...

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
^^ i would rather want them to continue with the bradman name. Like brian lara games did. Except this will be even more epic.

Well they wouldn't have to remove the Don. It's like NBA 2k11 (I think) having Jordan and 2k12 had Jordon + Larry Bird, Magic Johnson etc.

wrick3000

Club Captain
I woke in the Morning and this was my EXPRESSION :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Wow just wow.
And I HONESTLY feels like CRICKET 14 is the only Cricket game till date that can do JUSTICE to DON BRADMAN'S name.
Hats Off ROSS ....... :clap

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Well they wouldn't have to remove the Don. It's like NBA 2k11 (I think) having Jordan and 2k12 had Jordon + Larry Bird, Magic Johnson etc.

Would be nice to have both bradman and tendulkar in the cover. True.

Imagine adding the likes of sobers, warne, kallis, G. Pollock, lara, mcgrath etc and having a legends mode in the game....

IamError

School Cricketer
Ross really tipped his hand the other day when he said the announcement would "blow minds." I don't think any player could blow minds really with one exception. This is it. This might be the first time in the history of the internet where a big announcement is made and there's not one word of criticism from anyone. Massive congratulations on this Ross, as an Australian company you must feel a great deal of pride from this association, it's pretty bloody historic in truth.

Users who are viewing this thread