Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

One of the happiest days I've had in ages with this annoucement , can't thank Ross , Mike and all of the Big Ant team enough , hope the game is a huge success and you reap the rewards from your efforts. I will personally ensure that everyone I know purchases the game , thanks again :)

To add : That's a lovely, classy and majestic cover. Hats off, to you and your boys.

I presume this is the front side of the box art/cover (obviously), do we get to see the back side soon enough? With the actual licences and such, i.e.

No hurries. Carry on with the splendid work.

Awesome! Truly Magnificent! Thank You Ross. It was truly worth the wait. Respect for the great man. Sir Don Bradman's Birth Date is on 27th August, so I see why you wanted to start the campaign by 27th July, so you get a month for your marketing. :) But I still wonder if it could be out so soon!

Cover looks amazing. Just want the release date sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. Come on Ross!

----------

And now that this is out, does it mean we will have Cricket Academy within next few days?

----------

Could this be released on Don's birthday? hmmmmmm I hope so!:D

I think there is no better way to give tribute to the greatest ever cricket player. Super work.

So much charm and elegance about that cover damn i think i might enjoy a nice big slice of humble pie I argued with Ross last week saying no cover could beat Clarke and Cook.

The genius about this cover is the fact that so many dads and granddads will most likely be buying quite a few of these as X-mas gifts over the Cook vs Clarke cover.

The better cover will almost always win during the X-mas market period and its safe to say this cover will not be topped.

I recall Ross saying the name "Big Ant Cricket 14" would be a thing of the past once the name was revealed.. It now makes a lot of sense!

I am in shock like a lot of people here and around the world, this is the best news I have heard in a long time. Well done to ross/mike and the rest of the bigant team. PS Ross I thought Dons family would never do this, I thought about him on the front but just joking way. Thanks for everything Super Ross.:thumbs

Sometimes that which glitters is actually gold ;)

I recall Ross saying the name "Big Ant Cricket 14" would be a thing of the past once the name was revealed.. It now makes a lot of sense!

True that. Even i said to ross, better just keep it as Big ant cricket 14 because that is what we are used to right now and no name in the cover is gonna change that. And guess how wrong i was!!

I am amazed. You guys really came up trumps with this one. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Wow, that is just smashing. I knew it would be something related to a Legend, if it had to blow away the Ashes Name. This sure does.

Today ross pulled up another underselling but overdelivering...he was like "i will get something to lift up the mood later on"

And yes ross, you apparently have acquired some new tricks to keep a secret.

Users who are viewing this thread