Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I also told Ross that I didn't want "Sir" in the title... he insisted on it, but we came to a compromise on "The" ...it's a difficult approvals process, but worth it.

You've outdone yourself - that's a keeper for sure! :yes

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think BigAnt made the right decision for NextGen. Going with the future n'all...

Note: I like that if I scroll the page JUST right, it now says "Don Bradman Cricket" next to a CG image of Matt and Myself. That's new media integration for you! I'm sure the Don himself would be happy with such an association...

Last edited:

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does this mean since I got the name right I become the Community Represintitive? Cause I would Biggs as my assitance/secratary. And don't worry we know about the 'No sex on the table' thing

Westindies

Club Captain
ross has been kind to us , giving clues, revealing features, but ross deceived us by giving a left handed batsmen as the logo for cricket 14 :facepalm :eek:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ross has been kind to us , giving clues, revealing features, but ross deceived us by giving a left handed batsmen as the logo for cricket 14 :facepalm :eek:

I never said the logo was the player... I did say that the logo was from the Cricket Academy default player sharing card.

Sniper

Club Cricketer
Great!!:-D.
This news might not be digested fast.
Now those feature that ross suggested that will blow our mind.
#DonBradman'14.

Westindies

Club Captain
so guys, all done, we know the game name, almost 25% of its features (under promised, over deliver) , now the million dollar question, what is the release date of DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14.

we dont know, one day ross would come up and say, guys its releasing next week :D :D, be ready with all gamepads and stuffs. Ross please do let us know atleast a month before, we will be happily counting those days.

Sue Ridgepipe

Banned
A lot of cringeworthy borderline crazy and obsessive beatification around here, and a lot from grown men. Its really, really worrying and getting hard to read.

Last edited:

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great job - absolutely love the name! Congrats to you and your team, Ross!

P.S: Might want to fix a couple of typos in the feature list before the press catches it?

duggan

School Cricketer
WOW this is great news! One thing i would love to know (If u can share this with us) is if this is a multi-year deal or just a one time thing at the moment.

Also just looking at the screen shot does the Don have signature shots by any chance because that looks just like something we would see in archived footage!

:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread