Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Are you just trying to iss Ross's behind?? I have seen the videos but I don't see the gameplay. I see the BARS and the camera view. How does that go under the gameplay category?

Because...it...is...gameplay?

ATMega169P

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
So that's how you handle disagreement... anyone that disagrees with you is a kiss ass.... how did I know you were going to go down that line, not predictable at all :rolleyes

How is the first person view recording the playing of a ball not gameplay? We did *exactly* what *you* said for us to do - recorded someone playing the game.....

Not going to name anyone but I have seen similar posts from people on other DBC14 thread who are disagreeing with me now. So that shows if they actually disagree or kiss ass.

Yes I totally remember that I asked for a gameplay video. But that shows nothing about the AI, ball physics except the seam position, etc. AI is probably the one that counts the most and we have seen nothing of it yet :facepalm

You know what? These were just my opinions and they might be wrong for others including you but they are what they are...just my opinions. I want to be the one to end this since I am the one who started it. I am sorry Ross...this will only lead to dead end anyways.

sjdigitall

Club Captain
My first post was just my opinion and all the fuss was created by those who like to just suck up to Ross and co. I am typing everything in the most chilled state I can be in.

Dude i think your in the wrong place to whinge like a little bitch. Whinging is meant to be for the facebook page. Please go there and whinge all you want, it is expected there, not here which is a forum for cricket game enthusiasts.

Heres the link : https://www.facebook.com/donbradmancricket14

ATMega169P

Banned
Dude i think your in the wrong place to whinge like a little bitch. Whinging is meant to be for the facebook page. Please go there and whinge all you want, it is expected there, not here which is a forum for cricket game enthusiasts.

Heres the link : https://www.facebook.com/donbradmancricket14

Your replies and writing skills clearly show how much you understand my posts or should I say "whining" according to you?

I couldn't even read your post because you were editing it every 2 seconds. :lol

sjdigitall

Club Captain
Your replies and writing skills clearly show how much you understand my posts or should I say "whining" according to you?

I couldn't even read your post because you were editing it every 2 seconds. :lol

I was changing it because i was rethinking whether Whiner or Whinger best describes you but i was wrong all along it was actually just bitch.

ATMega169P

Banned
So that's how you handle disagreement... anyone that disagrees with you is a kiss ass.... how did I know you were going to go down that line, not predictable at all :rolleyes

How is the first person view recording the playing of a ball not gameplay? We did *exactly* what *you* said for us to do - recorded someone playing the game....

Just to point out that I am not critisizing something just out of the blue...didn't my request for the gameplay create the base for that gameplay video you mention you released? If I hadn't requested it then it wouldn't have been out since you mention "We did *exactly* what *you* said for us to do".

I agree that I am not the wisest person here that can offer suggestions to people but they can sure be helpful instead of just starting a baseless argument. :p

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not going to name anyone but I have seen similar posts from people on other DBC14 thread who are disagreeing with me now. So that shows if they actually disagree or kiss ass.

Yes I totally remember that I asked for a gameplay video. But that shows nothing about the AI, ball physics except the seam position, etc. AI is probably the one that counts the most and we have seen nothing of it yet :facepalm

You know what? These were just my opinions and they might be wrong for others including you but they are what they are...just my opinions. I want to be the one to end this since I am the one who started it. I am sorry Ross...this will only lead to dead end anyways.

People can change their opinion or have disagreements that are related to a particular issue, my issue is when people have a disagreement and must carry it across every single topic to the point that there is no reason to even listen to the argument as it always ends up in the same place.

A good example are the mods/admins on here, I must have near the most deleted posts on here and push the boundaries to cause them all sorts of headaches (coming for you G4D!).... We often disagree with each other both privately and publicly, however it does not carry across every post and every topic and I respect what they say for that very reason.

Well... anyway I think what you could have said is that I haven't shown you enough gameplay for your liking. I hope that while you disagree with me on some things that you have not become so one-eyed so as to never agree with me on anything.

ATMega169P

Banned
I was changing it because i was rethinking whether Whiner or Whinger best describes you but i was wrong all along it was actually just bitch.

It took you all that time to just think about a word to describe me then god help you when you are trying to understand my posts. I bet they go straight over your head the first couple of times until you sort of start to get a grasp of it.

P.s. I also don't need to swear on a forum to get my point across :yes

sjdigitall

Club Captain
Just to point out that I am not critisizing something just out of the blue...didn't my request for the gameplay create the base for that gameplay video you mention you released? If I hadn't requested it then it wouldn't have been out since you mentioned "We did *exactly* what *you* said for us to do".

I agree that I am not the wisest person here that can offer suggestions to people but they can sure be helpful instead of just starting a baseless argument. :p

Yer my grammar sucks..... :rolleyes

ATMega169P

Banned
People can change their opinion or have disagreements that are related to a particular issue, my issue is when people have a disagreement and must carry it across every single topic to the point that there is no reason to even listen to the argument as it always ends up in the same place.

A good example are the mods/admins on here, I must have near the most deleted posts on here and push the boundaries to cause them all sorts of headaches (coming for you G4D!).... We often disagree with each other both privately and publicly, however it does not carry across every post and every topic and I respect what they say for that very reason.

Well... anyway I think what you could have said is that I haven't shown you enough gameplay for your liking. I hope that while you disagree with me on some things that you have not become so one-eyed so as to never agree with me on anything.

Deffinately not! No matter what happens, I will be buying the game for sure. I was expressing that only *I* feel that we haven't seen the actual gameplay yet. :yes

Its not like I am always looking to start an argument on every thread as I rarely post anything.

sjdigitall

Club Captain
It took you all that time to just think about a word to describe me then god help you when you are trying to understand my posts. I bet they go straight over your head the first couple of times until you sort of start to get a grasp of it.

P.s. I also don't need to swear on a forum to get my point across :yes

Ok maybe i should not have sworn but maybe you shouldn't call people kiss asses. But man as i said, i have been on this forum for a long time, i seriously dont think its for you. This forum finally has a dev that is interacting with us, something that hasn't been done on this kind of level nearly forever. While some of you guys might not think its a big deal, we at the forum do.

So of course we dont like it when you outright insult the dev who has reached out to us. I really think the facebook page is more where you should be.

ATMega169P

Banned
Ok maybe i should not have sworn but maybe you shouldn't call people kiss asses. But man as i said, i have been on this forum for a long time, i seriously dont think its for you. This forum finally has a dev that is interacting with us, something that hasn't been done on this kind of level nearly forever. While some of you guys might not think its a big deal, we at the forum do.

So of course we dont like it when you outright insult the dev who has reached out to us. I really think the facebook page is more where you should be.

Well I think next time my professor criticizes my VHDL design for not meeting the time constraints then I should just leave the classroom...:rolleyes

sjdigitall

Club Captain
Deffinately not! No matter what happens, I will be buying the game for sure. I was expressing that only *I* feel that we haven't seen the actual gameplay yet. :yes

Its not like I am always looking to start an argument on every thread as I rarely post anything.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread