Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if you annoy Ross like this 100 times he will not reveal the release date unless he feels to do so .So attempt = FAIL

by the way, we actually have a date for the release of the release date... on or before 31 Jan.

----------

to bring the general level of interesting information to be found in this thread up to "some", and following from the interesting map discussion we had a few pages back, i thought i'd share something i saw in my twitter page this morning.

Bd7XA4cCcAEkjXM.png

would have been very apposite had i saw it yesterday...

See, if I was Ross/Tru Blu I couldn't help myself but say nothing about it and not answer any questions until the 1st of Feb... And sit and watch Facebook with a bucket of popcorn.

I don't think anyone, especially the developers, will find the Facebook comments entertaining.

the posts and comments are ridiculous. however surely everyone here can have a chuckle.

all the crys for keyboard use. i dont think those people understand just how the game controls will actually work.

as far as the release goes, pretty good time to be releasing a high quality cricket game. Australian team is in some form, not to mention the bbl is taking in huge crowds.

English supporters will enjoy actually seeing their team win a game.

my pre-order is complete and ill be down day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread