Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be happy with a 7 from reviewers, perhaps a little more from the public.

Mate, I'd love to believe that...I truly would...but until I get my hands on it and play it...only then can I agree with that.

I don't care about review sites like IGN they will never play it enough to understand the game. Still for the games sake it would help if the reviews were like Shane 99, best reviews for a cricket game if I remember right.:spy

----------

What about here Ross, maybe no Veg Indian curry for MattW before his review and maybe a 1 out of 10 from the Fonz if he every gets unbanned.:noway

PS Biggs you gave him his bat so a 9 at the least there, smart man.:clap

In official trailer of don bradman cicket 14 every bowler has same bowling style
Hi this could have been easily and better answered if you had posted it in the QA thread, instead of creating one, only if you have topic that requires specific attention and discussion at large it would warrant a thread of its own.
To your question yes its the same set of action specific to bowler types, but its no deal breaker, as for the first time in cricket games proper attention has been given to bowling, evident from the info available.

What about here Ross, maybe no Veg Indian curry for MattW before his review
I'd take that over the two month delay it's going to be.

After late-March I'll be spending pretty much all my time trying to convince myself I don't like consoles and that I'm perfectly fine waiting for a PC version and that I don't need to buy it twice.

In official trailer of don bradman cicket 14 every stadium has same grass style

Hi this could have been easily and better answered if you had posted it in the QA thread, instead of creating one, only if you have topic that requires specific attention and discussion at large it would warrant a thread of its own.
Considering the first post isn't a question, I can understand why the Q&A thread wasn't considered.

^or general discussion or the release thread or suggestions for next iteration thread ,this has been discussed a bit in other threads right.

There is a different between the finger spin and wrist spin actions though, right?!

For each successive iteration of Don Bradman Cricket, Big Ant should aim for 1 point higher review scores each time :)

grkrama "wannabe mod" vs. MattW Aurellis Maximus, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife... and he will have his revenge, in this life or the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread