Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unfortunate but over the course of this journey, we have had enough hiccups to expect a little delay in release but I am still hopeful March will be the month of magic for us.

The hard part, the game, is done, it's just getting it to market.

Is the patch that was submitted for consoles approved? Until that happens, I don't see TruBlu making any announcements.

The patch is being included in the retail release.

The 'patched' version has been re-approved.

i thought the game was finished back in about december/january? if its not released in march then u gotta be early septembering me

The game was and is finished.

They used the extra time caused by the delay to add in the Day 1 patch. Which has been added in. And approved.

Read.

The patch is being included in the retail release.

The 'patched' version has been re-approved.

Had no idea the 'new' version has been re-approved. Great news!

----------

Is the patch that was submitted for consoles approved? Until that happens, I don't see TruBlu making any announcements.

I think the general consensus is that we'll start seeing some 'action' towards the end of this week or start of next week, as per the standard 'everything kicks in 4 weeks before the release date' Big Ant & Tru Blu strategy.

Had no idea the 'new' version has been re-approved. Great news!

I could be reading too much in to his posts (which I usually hate other people doing, so feel free to call BS on me).

He did say submission wasn't an issue so take from that what you will.

I could be reading too much in to his posts (which I usually hate other people doing, so feel free to call BS on me).

It'll no doubt get approved, I suppose it's just how long the approval takes (if it hasn't already occurred that is!).

I have no idea how it works. I assume you wait until its been approved to have the discs 'printed/manufactured' (lol) or can you simply have them updated? Any insight from people in the know? Ross?!

I think he meant "wasn't an issue" in the sense that it will eventually be approved since their earlier submission was approved with a good score. Not sure it meant that it is already approved.

----------

I have no idea how it works. I assume you wait until its been approved to have the discs 'printed/manufactured' (lol) or can you simply have them updated? Any insight from people in the know? Ross?!

Pretty sure the discs won't be printed/pressed until the patch is approved by platform holders.

I do understand the frustration from some and doubt because there are times when it feels like the game will never come out.

I do understand the frustration from some and doubt because there are times when it feels like the game will never come out.

I agree mate, I thought end of march was like 99% the date but like you said there is always a problem that shows it's ugly head every couple of months.

I will always hope for the best and maybe I am reading to much into Ross last post but I don't have a good feeling about the release date anytime soon, I would love to be wrong.:spy

PS I would love to know which markets are the problem, I don't think it's Aus/NZ or the UK so where is the problem, is it India and if the answer is yes then maybe people would just have to ship from the UK or Aus.:spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread