Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really bad? I thought most FB pages were bad or had comments turned off.

Whatever you say on Facebook would probably be insulted and taken apart. You could always guide people towards this forum and the "what we know" thread if they want to find out more?

I think I can recognise a few PC members, who somewhat answers the fb fans' questions, I can say its bad cos here we know you give us answers, announcements, assurance and all, that side its dead from the Big Ant's side,,,I can think of Mahir, me and a few who come to their aid,,,well they love this game, like we all

Last edited:
ross , we hav been waiting for 7 Ashes tests to get a game that we can play in this year. 7 tests are over starting from July :eek:, still no RD, nothing and also you are going to beat your own record of number of days between announcement and release, today is just 22 days away from this year end...what u are going to do sir :facepalm

Since this topic has reached page 420 my stoner mind decided to post something. Just want to say goodluck to Ross and that I highly anticipate your game! Kudos to everyone at Big Ant! From janitor to coder to graphic artist to CEO you all deserve a round of applause! Why you ask? Because cricket games are a rarity nowadays and anyone making a attempt deserves to be recognized. I even want to thank Trickstar for attempting to make a cricket game. Without regress there can not be progress!

:thumbs:thumbs:wave:cheers

ross , we hav been waiting for 7 Ashes tests to get a game that we can play in this year. 7 tests are over starting from July :eek:, still no RD, nothing and also you are going to beat your own record of number of days between announcement and release, today is just 22 days away from this year end...what u are going to do sir :facepalm

All parties are nearly agreed on the way forward and I will post what that is as soon as I am able.

One thing I'd suggest, once you have a release date, post on the Facebook a screenshot each day showing off a new side of the game and a countdown.

Screenshots of DBC14 are the most popular content on our Facebook page, so that's definite proof that it would work, or your money back.

One thing I'd suggest, once you have a release date, post on the Facebook a screenshot each day showing off a new side of the game and a countdown.

Screenshots of DBC14 are the most popular content on our Facebook page, so that's definite proof that it would work, or your money back.

Or he can start right away Matt, that page doesn't have pictures for people to see, screenshots will go a long way in taking those fans out of misery, Planet Cricket fb page have posted screenshots of DBC14 trailer, Big Ant can do the same with their facecook pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread