Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangzeb

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know if I can post the link here but you can search google for casetup_099_94.exe Good Luck...

kainkareswar

Club Cricketer
Well, this thread is really only a Question (i apologize if i shouldn'nt be doing this) but it is a serious question. I ask for permission to make a torrent file for ca .9994 because its hard for many computers to download a file, 589 mb using something like chrome downloader. JUST TO BE CLEAR, i will not make a torrent of the full game(when it releases) but i just want to make one for this because i got this working on my friends computer, but not mine. I mean, the cricket academy file is free anyways which is why i wanted to ask. I hope you answer this question before the thread is closed (which Matt or Barmy ect can do later)

Good Luck BA, ill see u 2014

Cheers

Yes Its Tough To Download Such A Big File In 100 KB Speed In Chrome But I Used Download Accelerator Plus And Worked Fine :) :yes

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
Well, looks like it happened as I expected. I was expecting it to release 2014 and it is. I think the release isn't easy thing to do if the product needs work still. Better to release a proper game than a botched rushed release.

Thankfully the moronic poll is gone. I was asking earlier to have the 2014 option and I think people replied that it will release in 2013. I hope the person who made that poll feels foolish now for making a silly biased poll like that.

gourab4321

Club Cricketer
Issues with other controllers

Hello!
Most of the members are confused which controller should they buy,therefore I created this thread so that guys running the game well can share the model number of their PS3 or Xbox type controller,so that others can run the game smoothly...
Cheers
:cheers

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
There is already a controller thread in the stickies.

To answer your question, xbox 360 controller is the recommended one. You can use your ps3 controller also with motionjoy to play. And any controllers with thumbsticks and trigger buttons will work.

It is recommended to have analog trigger buttons to enjoy it to the fullest extent.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
Hello!
Most of the members are confused which controller should they buy,therefore I created this thread so that guys running the game well can share the model number of their PS3 or Xbox type controller,so that others can run the game smoothly...
Cheers

Game running perfectly fine on Forntech cheapo Controller with 2 analog sticks.You dont really need a official xbox 360 controller or dual shock :spy

kainkareswar

Club Cricketer
Hello!
Cheers

If You Are In India Then Try Enter GPV-10 Its Awesome Plus Cheap !:)

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Well, looks like it happened as I expected. I was expecting it to release 2014 and it is. I think the release isn't easy thing to do if the product needs work still. Better to release a proper game than a botched rushed release.

Thankfully the moronic poll is gone. I was asking earlier to have the 2014 option and I think people replied that it will release in 2013. I hope the person who made that poll feels foolish now for making a silly biased poll like that.

The poll was made as a joke after Ross said it would be here in 2013. Ross wanted to release on Boxing Day but there were barriers blocking that. They initially wanted to release in October so I don't think the game would have been botched or rushed.

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
The poll was made as a joke after Ross said it would be here in 2013. Ross wanted to release on Boxing Day but there were barriers blocking that. They initially wanted to release in October so I don't think the game would have been botched or rushed.

Well, the jokes on them now, isn't it? The game does look promising and I'm itching to buy it like others but I can wait. I just don't like getting false release date promises and getting hopes crushed.

If they were ready to release in October and it wasn't rushed, then why the hold up in releasing it now? What exactly is the think tank thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread