Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvst8

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
No, it was a question. I'll leave it. Thanks for your feedback.
Indeed, and thanks for your responses. They were invaluable.

I won't be investing in your product financially or emotionally, but I appreciate you taking the time to make your feelings crystal clear. The offer regarding the domain is still open, you can feel free to get in touch anytime and I won't hold any previous encounter against you. If not, I'll just redirect it to your company website.

My inbox is always open about that, but otherwise, best of luck with DBC 14.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
HBK's notes should be a good start if you haven't already looked at them.

Haven't seen anyone with a century yet. I'll give a prize for the first one :)

Thread starting soon...

Challenge accepted!!

Biggsy...i need your photoshop skill....quick!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Indeed, and thanks for your responses. They were invaluable.

I won't be investing in your product financially or emotionally, but I appreciate you taking the time to make your feelings crystal clear. The offer regarding the domain is still open, you can feel free to get in touch anytime and I won't hold any previous encounter against you. If not, I'll just redirect it to your company website.

My inbox is always open about that, but otherwise, best of luck with DBC 14.

Ok. So I didn't put two and two together - you're that guy - I did not recognise your username.

I humbly apologise and take back everything I said. I am most sincerely very sorry and will try to do something to make this right.

I have obviously misunderstood your posts as an attack and have been too trigger happy :facepalm

I am the one feeling like a pr1ck now - right back in my box :(

----------

Challenge accepted!!

Biggsy...i need your photoshop skill....quick!

I'm good at spotting fakes... try it!

shazyb1234

Club Captain
Ok. So I didn't put two and two together - you're that guy - I did not recognise your username.

I humbly apologise and take back everything I said. I am most sincerely very sorry and will try to do something to make this right.

I have obviously misunderstood your posts as an attack and have been too trigger happy :facepalm

----------

I'm good at spotting fakes... try it!

Thanks a lot Ross means so much to have nets :clap:cheers, brilliant present i can visit nets in this UK winter from the touch of one button or buttons :D

Last edited:

dvst8

School Cricketer

Sorry, I don't accept your apology. I stick by what I said, I feel you were massively hostile towards me (for what I still believe to be no tangible reason aside from caring enough about a product to share my concerns about it rather than absently discarding it) and it's clear the only difference between your initial posts and now is that you recognise I've got something vaguely related to 'leverage'.

I'm not a petty person, I'm a straightforward and good-natured guy. If you still want it, the domain is yours. Say the word, and I will generate another EPP code for you (I believe the last one expired after a certain amount of time). And as before, I'll absorb the transfer cost.

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Sorry, I don't accept your apology. I stick by what I said, I feel you were massively hostile towards me (for what I still believe to be no tangible reason aside from caring enough about a product to share my concerns about it rather than absently discarding it) and it's clear the only difference between your initial posts and now is that you recognise I've got something vaguely related to 'leverage'.

I'm not a petty person, I'm a straightforward and good-natured guy. If you still want it, the domain is yours. Say the word, and I will generate another EPP code for you (I believe the last one expired after a certain amount of time). And as before, I'll absorb the transfer cost.

Well that's more than sad. I don't really need the domain so the apology is not about leverage at all, that accusation is reasonably insulting. I made a big mistake in attacking you and I am sorry for it.

If I did need/want the domain it I would have done something about it by now for sure, it's been months(?), I never said as much to you because I sincerely appreciate you thinking of us and expending your own money in grabbing it, I am only mentioning it here because of the accusation above.

So, in essence, I don't need the domain, and my apology still stands if you can accept it.

@saif yes, both of these messages should have been PM's.

Last edited:

rocky_g

International Cricketer
I am sure somewhere in this world thefonz is practicing in the nets. :spy I can hear the sound of the ball hitting the bat.

dvst8

School Cricketer
Well that's more than sad. I don't really need the domain so the apology is not about leverage at all, that accusation is reasonably insulting.
Fair enough, I expected that might happen. Perhaps that goes some way towards explaining how I feel after our exchange this evening. It wasn't a deliberate tit-for-tat though, so I regret making that comment.

If I did need/want the domain it I would have done something about it by now for sure, it's been months(?), I never said as much to you because I sincerely appreciate you thinking of us and expending your own money in grabbing it, I am only mentioning it here because of the accusation above.
Alright, then I'll point it here. There won't be any SEO penalties for that.

You'll have to let me know sometime what the analytics turn up for it. That will be the end of my input here, so best of luck.

angad

Chairman of Consent
The fact of the matter is that I've always shown quality and growth in the product, it speaks for itself. The build shown at the premiere was fit for shipping.

You can agree or disagree about release strategy but it is patently obvious for all to see that the release date is not tied to the quality of the game, it is purely in the commercial domain and is about maximising the return on many hard years of work and the funds invested to date.

Making DBC14 a commercial success is in the interest of everyone here and that is my goal.

If Ashes Cricket 13 can release 1/99th of a game and call it a game release, then surely the 1/10th of DBC14 that you have released (full batting is available in nets) also qualifies as a game release????:thumbs:clap:clap:clap

Loving the new batting mechanisms. Initially I was lost for a couple of overs, but once I understood the mechanism, it was like playing real life cricket. I don't think I would be touching anything less than veteran or even legendary difficulty levels, as the game just feels like real cricket when playing at those levels

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
If Ashes Cricket 13 can release 1/99th of a game and call it a game release, then surely the 1/10th of DBC14 that you have released (full batting is available in nets) also qualifies as a game release????:thumbs:clap:clap:clap

Loving the new batting mechanisms. Initially I was lost for a couple of overs, but once I understood the mechanism, it was like playing real life cricket. I don't think I would be touching anything less than veteran or even legendary difficulty levels, as the game just feels like real cricket when playing at those levels

Should have put it on Steam and charged you $20 :)

harry24n

School Cricketer
Hello!
Most of the members are confused which controller should they buy,therefore I created this thread so that guys running the game well can share the model number of their PS3 or Xbox type controller,so that others can run the game smoothly...
Cheers
:cheers

Enter E-GPV Gamepad
will this work

Raafeyandrabi

School Cricketer
Mate I don't know if it's you or anyone else but it's already there on torrent !

Really where, i cant find it i gave up a few days ago...

BTW if its already up there can someone try to link it here

thnx

----------

btw if the torrent is already up there can someone please link it
thnx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread