BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Batting feels "real".

I don't know how else to explain it...

Totally revolutionary way to bat in a cricket game is the waxing lyrical way of putting it, but basically just buy a controller. Stop looking for shortcuts, stop trying to cheat the system. Just buy a controller.

Buy the game. Buy the controller.

Sometimes the obvious solution is the best solution.

fiction

County Cricketer
I completely agree with Biggs here. If you want the maximum fun out of the new breathtaking batting system, then you're better off with buying a controller than trying to get some app work.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I guess it will take some more time for Ross to enhance DBC in PS4?

By the way, just playing NBA2k14 in PS4 & I should admit that it's graphics got me eyes stuck! Too good, would love it if cricket comes out in PS4 as well.

Either way PS3 or PS4 for DBC, I am ready for it as I have both. :D

grkrama

National Board President
somehow this thread seems more sane nowadays:eek:,guess its just the holidays:D or people are just busy knocking in the nets.....

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, so glad fonz is busy in the nets....

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Batting feels "real".

I don't know how else to explain it...

Totally revolutionary way to bat in a cricket game is the waxing lyrical way of putting it, but basically just buy a controller. Stop looking for shortcuts, stop trying to cheat the system. Just buy a controller.

Buy the game. Buy the controller.

Sometimes the obvious solution is the best solution.

Couldn't agree more - this is the first ever game that has completely nailed batting and I include BLC 99 in that.

nightprowler10

Executive member
I'm at my in-laws and didn't bring a controller but really would love to try the new version. I tried the gamepad app Siddhart posted but no luck.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Is anyone really surprised that with more and more of the game being revealed that these muppets dissappear into thin air? Internet trolling 101.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is anyone really surprised that with more and more of the game being revealed that these muppets dissappear into thin air? Internet trolling 101.

Funny thing is these guys probably change their username and now are "fanboys"!!

Is it too hard for them to man up and say " I was wrong" or Thanks for the CA" etc

I'm complete blown away by the latest update, I can't believe how good this is, and the effort and thought that's gone into just the nets, its really whet my desire for the game, anything that has gone before now just seems archaic, it amazes me how you tekkys can do stuff like this. It's faultless as far as I'm concerned.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
'Error 404 : Troll NOT Found' :p

Though its unfortunate for me that I couldn't get hands on, these videos posted are just mind blowing. Am just hoping, DBC comes out soon. As more & more PS4/Xbox one version of games keeps coming, PS3/360 series going to impact the sales. Am already seeing 2k14 version of games(fifa, nba, wwe, pga) being sold 20$ less on stores(walmart store) here in PS3/360.

LEFF

Club Captain
I read somewhere this morning that this current ashes series is the looking to be the most viewed series EVER in AUS!!

Hopefully a release off the back of that series would help sales!!

prasadparadkar

School Cricketer
Anyone else think the DB Nets Santa is... creepy!?

I certainly do! :rolleyes And let me tell you why...

Every time he's hit, he makes a muffled tired-beatenup-sounding "HO HO HO". Like there's an actual guy inside the doll, living with the misery of being hit in the face with cricket balls! (Yikes) :eek:

He has a black eye! Who gave him that?? What's the story behind that? Will he go mad and give us the finger if we give him another black eye, courtesy a perfectly timed straight drive??
(pls let this be true)

And does anyone else remember Captain Baseball-Bat-Boy?? See a connection? Will he blow-up the day DBC14 is released?? Or is he just supposed to be a nod to that "other guy", who was making that "other cricket game" and was a man of "his word"??

What is it that Big Ant Studios ISN'T telling us*??

Happy Holidays everyone!

(*apart from the release date)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Lol, when Ross showed us a bobble head some peeps took seriously to call it a cricket game. Likewise now, when Ross added a fun element, again going too much into it?

What is Big Ant not telling us?
Answer : To put an explicit mention in change log of treating a FUN as a FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread