Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If most games release in Australia on a Thursday and the last Thursday in March is the 27th it effectively means we are less than 4 weeks away from the release in Australia......or are we?

I think that'd be a safe bet.

My local EB still doesn't have any advertising boxes on the shelf, but I did catch the trailer on the big screen mixed in with all the other 'coming soon' games.

I haven't heard anything from my local eb. Usually they send a text to inform you of a release date when you preorder.....DBC14 is screwing up that little policy. I wonder if there actually is any formal date been set. It might start arriving at shops without any actual date attached (in late March).

Last edited:
I would imagine you would get a text from EB after TruBlu actually announce the release date.

Nobody knows the release date until TruBlu announce it publically. What is it with everyone looking at what retailers say. It all starts with the publisher, they call the shots

I would imagine you would get a text from EB after TruBlu actually announce the release date.

Nobody knows the release date until TruBlu announce it publically. What is it with everyone looking at what retailers say. It all starts with the publisher, they call the shots

So the announcement on Jan. 31 of a release date wasnt an announcement of a release date- thankyou! OK then-WTF are trublu doing, are they in charge of advertising and making the public aware of the product?

i figerout one more thing why batsman is not tabbing his bat on grong brfore baller dilevers the ball .. come on don bradman 14

So the announcement on Jan. 31 of a release date wasnt an announcement of a release date- thankyou! OK then-WTF are trublu doing, are they in charge of advertising and making the public aware of the product?

No it wasn't an announcement of a release date. It was Ross keeping his promise to us on PC.

I really don't think you or any of us can really make any kind of valid opinion. Unless you have an understanding of what publishers have to do to bring a video game to market and encourage the public to buy it on such a limited budget.

If you only have a small amount to spend, wouldn't it be better to focus all your dollars on marketing just before the game is released. Otherwise, you are just wasting money if you drag it out too long. Money that can't afford to be wasted.

TruBlu do this for a job... unless you do as well, then your thoughts really are invalid.

Basically what Crossy said.

I will be happy to eat my words if nothing short of a complete and absolute notification from TruBlu is made by sometime Friday next week with regards to the official release date for the game in Australia for console platforms. Until that point, I ain't worried about anything.. except for that strange growth on my arm..

Also adding onto previous points, this aint your typical AAA release that I'm guessing most of you get your pre orders in for, where release dates and all that jazz are known well in advance... chill out a bit guys, we're good.

Cartridges were much easier for this sort of thing... I mean, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread