Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasabian21

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I went to eb games and they said wont be out this month ? that why I wanted to ask ross

*Runs for cover*

----------

Makes me wonder if anyone actually bothered to email TruBlu and just ask the questions they keep throwing around in here..

I did a short while back asking if they had any new regarding DBC14 and the announcement of a release date. I was expecting a response something like:

"Hi,

Thank you for emailing us regarding Don Bradman Cricket 14. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to release any information about this product. Please keep an eye on our website, facebook page and twitter for updates regarding Don Bradman Cricket 14.

Regards,

Tru Blu"

What I actually got:

"No."

Lol.

Last edited:

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only thing I can guarantee is that the exact release date will not come in the form of a casual answer to a question on here (as much as I'd like to do that for my own amusement).

Oh, and that you won't hear the date from anyone other than Tru Blu and Big Ant.

TripleM

Club Captain
All of it.

if it's not out in march/april .... however, i would imagine that is an extremely remote contingency - say 5-10% chance and even that's probably pessimistic

@blocker No.

, and the vast likelihood at this stage is March release

@blocker No.

so hopefully an official announcement and marketing campaign starting this week or next

@blocker No.

Hmm :spy

mbgrice

Club Cricketer
But Ross, this website clearly shows that it will be shipped on March 14th, which means the release is in 10 days. That trusted website must surely be correct?

The price is advertised as being R 700 which I assume are Indian rupees. I Googled how much that is and that's like 12 Aussie bucks, considering I preorded from EB for 9 times that price. Ahhh well at least I'm supporting Ross.

Orangzeb

Banned
The price is advertised as being R 700 which I assume are Indian rupees. I Googled how much that is and that's like 12 Aussie bucks, considering I preorded from EB for 9 times that price. Ahhh well at least I'm supporting Ross.

You are mistaken my friend, It can't be near Indian 700 Rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread