Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ross

Will EBGames-Sydney start releasing pre-order on 3rd?

There is still hope..

Not trying to make any shit but release announcement is strange seperate release date sounds like delayed unless a mega release in UK which needs its own announcement and this looks highly unlikely.

Where does it say that it's not coming to the UK at the same time - seriously jumping the gun!

If they were just delaying the UK announcement until later today for a better local time, TBA is a poor, even antagonistic choice.

But the zero vendor visibility and wording of the announcement suggest it's more than that.

If they were just delaying the UK announcement until later today for a better local time, TBA is a poor, even antagonistic choice.

But the zero vendor visibility and wording of the announcement suggest it's more than that.

The tba is related to naming the distributor, the date of course follows that.

No where does it say delayed.

I guess tba is an acronym for just make shit up.

I can't go into specifics but if you don't get approval from a party in time for the release then you cannot include them in it.

Waiting for people to create new, multiple threads on April 1st claiming they got the game. Would suggest MattW announce an insta-ban for someone who tries to do that. Unless ofcourse, they actually get the game :p

@blockerdave cool down mate I feel the same frustration as those depending on UK release stilk feel hanging but this is how it is and may be we get some clarification today or tomorrow during work hours in UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread