Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fe98

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
No need for a controller if keyboard controls are patched in!

[Disclaimer: This may not necessarily mean that keyboard controls will be patched in.]

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I'll ban anyone who posts a keyboard control patch.

%2524%2528KGrHqZHJCYE9%2521HrGPN%252BBP%252C76%252BT7OQ%257E%257E60_58.JPG

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi all not sure if this was posted yet also i did not see the deal with the control pad
on eb games :noway

Screenshot_1.png

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Hi all not sure if this was posted yet also i did not see the deal with the control pad
on eb games :noway

PC gamepads have been widely available for years. Not exactly hard to find, or expensive, if you need one. If you're willing to spend that kind of money on the collector's edition in the first place, a USB controller is hardly much extra. Otherwise, just get the normal edition and save yourself some money, unless you really want the steelbook. I'm guessing the controller version will be more expensive anyway, and it's just to save you having to get one separately, but I don't know why people seem to find that so difficult.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The controller in the other image doesn't look particularly nice either.

Just get an Xbox 360 wired controller, they are $36 at EB right now; you'll probably make up the difference getting the digital version of the game on Steam, unless you're particularly interested in the Bradman DVD.

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I have control pads. i play the game already on xbox 360 but i also like to collect so i want to get both versions collectors and the control pad version. But only see the collectors version on eb games site. P.S matt iam on your friends list on the 360 :)

----------

PC gamepads have been widely available for years. Not exactly hard to find, or expensive, if you need one. If you're willing to spend that kind of money on the collector's edition in the first place, a USB controller is hardly much extra. Otherwise, just get the normal edition and save yourself some money, unless you really want the steelbook. I'm guessing the controller version will be more expensive anyway, and it's just to save you having to get one separately, but I don't know why people seem to find that so difficult.
For me its not about the money or finding a control pad its about collecting and supporting this game that bares the great name of cricket The Don and the team that made this. For me its the game i been waiting for for years and nothing comes close to this.. Noe these are just my views

ciki

School Cricketer
I dont know this had been discussed before but .......
Hey Ross Tell us About your DLC Plans.........& Patch 2 will be included in PC version?:wave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread