Not open for further replies.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've tried to reiterate from the start that Steam is a US company and it's likely a US time zone.

As it is I have to organise staff for the middle of the night to make sure all is OK. It's not convenient for us either!

It's the Summer Sale that is making it difficult btw.

jebez

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally Pre-order of DBC available in flipkart. But i already bought in steam :cheers

logout20

Club Cricketer
Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC Release 9am June 26 2014 USA PST = 7 pm 26 june ist.....kal sham tak....

Westindies

Club Captain
Not Long Now!
24 June - RossAtBigAnt
Thanks for all of the interest and preorders, we at Big Ant Studios really appreciate the support and look forward to meeting you for some online games.

We have just had word from Steam HQ that the game will go live at USA 9am PDT on the 26th of June.

If you have preordered you can preload the game now and be ready to go at launch - Set your alarm clocks! :)

:clap :cheers :facepalm what the strategy steam is following, when the day becomes 26th for every country the game should be available, they should be able to manage all these :mad instead they are now acting as if they are the developers of this game, ross why dont you push this

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
PC version purchased & preloaded in 5 minutes! Nice to see/feel a cricket game following US release schedule.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Started pre-loading. Just a 30 min DL affair but I'll have to wait till 26th June, 9:30PM IST to play the game. :noway

4Gfp5iH.png

D

Dutch

:clap :cheers :facepalm what the strategy steam is following, when the day becomes 26th for every country the game should be available, they should be able to manage all these :mad instead they are now acting as if they are the developers of this game, ross why dont you push this

Ah good to see you back to your consistent rambling self; you sir have the insight of a small tin of spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread