Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

logout20

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is the first game which I have bought. I believe in the simple mantra that best way of showing appreciation to the developers is actually buying the game.

A big thanks to @BigAntStudios for creating a truly wonderful cricket game. Sure it has some flaws in it, but then which AAA title didn't have any?? The support has been top notch and I don't recall any other developer's CEO roaming the forums consistently to gather feedback and implement those in game through a patch. A job very well done.:clap

grkrama

National Board President
I believe in the simple mantra that best way of showing appreciation to the developers is actually buying the game.

A big thanks to @BigAntStudios for creating a truly wonderful cricket game. Sure it has some flaws in it, but then which AAA title didn't have any?? The support has been top notch and I don't recall any other developer's CEO roaming the forums consistently to gather feedback and implement those in game through a patch. A job very well done.

:lol @logout20 also using your own words of heart felt appreciation will go a long way even if its a simple thanks you ross;)

Last edited:

jebez

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Steam debited Rs 3.22 from my account without my knowledge. Two days before I used my card to buy DBC in steam. Are they saving my card details?. How can they take money without my permission from my account?.what is the reason?. Wat can i do if they take bigger amount next time?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Steam debited Rs 3.22 from my account without my knowledge. Two days before I used my card to buy DBC in steam. Are they saving my card details?. How can they take money without my permission from my account?.what is the reason?. Wat can i do if they take bigger amount next time?
Currency conversion fee by your bank?

Steam would only store your details if you clicked the box to allow it to do so, and you can manage your payment methods in your Steam profile, and remove any cards you might have left on there.

jebez

School Cricketer

Steam would only store your details if you clicked the box to allow it to do so, and you can manage your payment methods in your Steam profile, and remove any cards you might have left on there.

But, the transaction description given by my bank is "amount debited by Steampowered.com"
But guys it may be some kind of tax collection or something...I don't want to spoil DBC steam sales. It's a first time they took amount from my account without my knowledge and i hope there must be some reason behind it.
I trust Steam and i recommend steam :cheers

jebez

School Cricketer

Thank You. I removed my saved card details.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
But, the transaction description given by my bank is "amount debited by Steampowered.com"
But guys it may be some kind of tax collection or something...I don't want to spoil DBC steam sales. It's a first time they took amount from my account without my knowledge and i hope there must be some reason behind it.
I trust Steam and i recommend steam :cheers

Could it be a 1 cent debit/credit transaction online retailers do to check validity of the credit card? Generally this happens when you use a card for the first time with some of the retailers.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since this is apparently also the Steam sale thread: just going to suggest brothers: which is 80% off for the next half an hour in a flash sale and a genuinely good game, well worth ?2.19...

jebez

School Cricketer
Could it be a 1 cent debit/credit transaction online retailers do to check validity of the credit card? Generally this happens when you use a card for the first time with some of the retailers.

Thank you. Yes i used this card for first time in steam. Before that i always use my dad's card only :)

evilish

Club Cricketer
Since this is apparently also the Steam sale thread: just going to suggest brothers: which is 80% off for the next half an hour in a flash sale and a genuinely good game, well worth ?2.19...

I totally recommend this game. One of the best single player games I've played in a while.

Oh and about 24 more hours left until we're able to play DBC14 on steam. Feeling very excited.

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
I was expecting midnight GMT tonight until I checked this thread. This is a disaster for my evening plans.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I totally recommend this game. One of the best single player games I've played in a while.

It also needs a controller: which according to some here is evil and you must have keyboard controls...

Its actually a daily deal: so it'll be 80% off for 24 hours longer that I thought it would...

e: Payday 2 from a certain game publisher that will remain nameless is also 67% off, and that's also meant to be decent...

Westindies

Club Captain
tomorrow by this time it would be 57 minutes after release :D and by the time my team takes guard for 3rd test i will take guard in this game :D :cheers :wave :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread