Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just an FYI to people, thanks to @chaman82 we have found that teams and profile names above 16 letters are crashing the connections between people online.

So until we get a fix in for this, if you have a Steam profile name above 16 letters or a Team name above 16 letters, edit it down below that until we have the fix up!

Thanks.

evilish

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks Ross and HBK619 for fixing the crash. :) Now before I start with the career mode, is there any way I can associate my player with a domestic team of another country apart from English and Australian domestic teams?

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
More than 10 hours in and I haven't left the academy yet, haha!

If I make changes to kit patterns, sponsors, and colours and stuff later on, will they still take effect in career mode? Would save me having to rush through everything now.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Kushari plays really well if you come across him and I just stick to the guys I know from here although the danger is that you get your nose rubbed in it if you are shite: my nose is not a pretty sight:p

I guess thats why @Dutch havent accepted my PS3 Friend request yet......

Although @Biggs did , but that didnt mean he actually played online in PS3.

Eugene

County Cricketer
SA.....
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks Ross and HBK619 for fixing the crash. :) Now before I start with the career mode, is there any way I can associate my player with a domestic team of another country apart from English and Australian domestic teams?

Good question would also like to know if this is possible.
The game is awesome thank you BigAnt.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The best thing about this game is that its very interesting to watch as well...Watching matches played by others on youtube is interesting as everyone has their own way of approaching the game...For this reason itself the game is a WINNER....:clap:thumbs

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Watching PC version videos on youtube..And kind of missing the dance by wicketkeeper with the stumps [Jumping Jhapak]....I think I am used to seeing it...;)

chak

Club Cricketer
cross platform online

hey guys can u confirm , ps3 and pc users can play online together ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread