Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get about 120 fpm online with my nvidia 9600 gt graphics card.
Im no expert but is 120 fpm ok?

I get about 120 fpm online with my nvidia 9600 gt graphics card.
Im no expert but is 120 fpm ok?

You mean frames per second (fps) right?

120 frames per second: Extremely good
120 frames per minute (2 frames per second): Very very bad

You'd want something over ~30 consistently, and ideally over 60 fps.

jaraarrow, mark the V-Sync option ON in settings.. it will keep 60fps for u, beyond 60fps is not really required a matter of fact even 40fps is great to watch...
plus lowering fps to 60 will also help to minimize load on ur gpu n less heat = win win! :)

jaraarrow, mark the V-Sync option ON in settings.. it will keep 60fps for u, beyond 60fps is not really required a matter of fact even 40fps is great to watch...
plus lowering fps to 60 will also help to minimize load on ur gpu n less heat = win win! :)

Thanks bud my pc plays the game quite well even with my nvidia 9600 gt,had a few problems today though,black screen when i exit game and i have to reboot pc.

I got 2 questions please help me
1. In casual match is there a way to switch teams' control in middle of the match? because I just want to bat for both sides.
2. How to know fps & graphics card memory usage?

I had a great nail biting match today:-). But finally lost by 1 run:-(
2ag6t8y.jpg

I got 2 questions please help me
1. In casual match is there a way to switch teams' control in middle of the match? because I just want to bat for both sides.
2. How to know fps & graphics card memory usage?

install fraps, run it, run DBC 14.

?p?e I am like a little kid at Christmas with this new game,cannot wait to get home and play:yes:yes:yes:yes:):)'just bought a brand new xbox windows controller also,this game is costing me a fortune:),thinking about upgrading my graphics card aswell:yes:yes

I am not able to take catches. Someone told me to press RAS when ball is close but yet its not working. Which is the correct button to take catches successfully. Please Help

I am not able to take catches. Someone told me to press RAS when ball is close but yet its not working. Which is the correct button to take catches successfully. Please Help

Pointing RAS in the direction of the ball (usually up) is the way to go. You have to keep RAS pressed till you take the catch else you will drop it if you don't keep RAS presses/pushed till the catch is taken.

You do have a manual dont you?

Depends which platform: I got a digital PS3 copy, so I don't have one. Someone said that the PC version comes with one as a PDF (or similar) when you install the game though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread