Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Official Trailer!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
IMG_2106.PNG
The comment about having an umpire career mode, is the best comment about today's trailer hahahaha!

SpiderSlatts

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but did anyone else notice the reaction from the short leg fielder to having the ball hit their way? Fantastic animation.

A little pixelated due to the way I've captured this, but...

Attachments

• IMG_1340.PNG
    IMG_1340.PNG
    176.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 149013

Not to mention all those milfs stocking blue puzzles.....oeps, sorry, library is closing again.....
Hey Dutch! Don’t come at me with a side parting. Wasn’t calling you a geek btw, really enjoy reading banter. Seriously though are you talking about Odd Socks? Which is just the best thing ever. :yes

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Was awesome to see the variation in bounce at 41 seconds and the following clip. First one is pitched short but keeps low while the other one is marginally short yet rising.

And the pull shot at 37 seconds is so awesome, that bat speed and animation and all but if they just bring that front foot a little more behind and swivel the body a little more too, it would be picture perfect.[DOUBLEPOST=1480698410][/DOUBLEPOST]Should also note that the wicket keeper animations look more natural and real. The crowd too seemed biased which is a great thing :D

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
When the steam version of DBC17 is coming?

I thought it is coming at the same time(22 DEC 16) but now im seeing some comment stating that it will come in mid January or something.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
When the steam version of DBC17 is coming?

I thought it is coming at the same time(22 DEC 16) but now im seeing some comment stating that it will come in mid January or something.
It is Mid Jan (There's a month's delay between thr console and the PC version)

subhratanu1994

School Cricketer
Watched the trailer at least 10 times today. The gameplay looks absolutely amazing and realistic. However, I think it needs a little bit of improvement in graphics considering the fact that it is a game of 2017 and is going to be released on PS4 and XBOXONE.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
my absolute favourite post on FB was the one that compared the graphics unfavourably to your own mobile game.

I saw one that said "The graphics in the BBL iOS Game Look Better" I replied and said "They made that too..." and they promptly deleted their comment, replaced it with "This Game Sucks"

So you know.

Perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread