Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Official Trailer!

BRAB

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I clearly specified "more people " .obviously ,people of this community buying the game is'nt going to be enough for big ant to make it a grossing hit .people un aware of dbc 17's existence (everyone except for this community) will get to know all the features that were'nt shown in the trailer .
Read the post before replying to one .

This is the same guy that has been incessant about the trailer for weeks.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
@BigAntStudios Itwould be great if you make a gameplay video of dbc 17 with developer commentry. you can show off the game's features and play it the proper way so that more people will get to know of the improvements of the game and would want to buy it.
Just a friendly suggestion :)

This is already out there, did anyone watch the PAX footage?

Vamsi2k99

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is the same guy that has been incessant about the trailer for weeks.
Yes its "the same guy "
I've shared the trailer to all my friends .
They just loved it and are very exited for the game now.:)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just saw the trailer. Awesome animations I must say. The fielding animation near the boundary was just fantastic. The run-out appeal and getting the decision instantly without a cut scene is great addition.

So for all those folks insisting for an official trailer go to your 'friends' and promote the game by showing them the trailer for which you guys urged the devs.[DOUBLEPOST=1480744371][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes its "the same guy "
I've shared the trailer to all my friends .
They just loved it and are very exited for the game now.:)
Can you please make a trailer of their excitement and share it so that we can be excited seeing their excitement? :p

Vamsi2k99

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just saw the trailer. Awesome animations I must say. The fielding animation near the boundary was just fantastic. The run-out appeal and getting the decision instantly without a cut scene is great addition.

So for all those folks insisting for an official trailer go to your 'friends' and promote the game by showing them the trailer for which you guys urged the devs.[DOUBLEPOST=1480744371][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you please make a trailer of their excitement and share it so that we can be excited seeing their excitement? :p
Sure ..here you go
:D:p

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
One thing I noticed in the trailer is this pic below..

Untitled.png

In real time it feels out and the player are celebrating as well but turns out the batsman was in..

If the case is true then the scenario would be team cheering thinking they got a run out, umpire calls for the 3rd umpire, slo mo replay suggests bat is in and given "Not Out" on the big screen and team gets silence [imagine such a situation when the batsman who was assumed out by the team was the better batsman chasing the total with ease] and goes back for the next delivery...Such a thing would be the highs and lows created in a match..Amazing..

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Same music everywhere these days...:facepalm could have tried a bit more

I am looking for the deeper meaning... same "music" meaning that the comments are the same everywhere else on the net, basically FB people being dicks? or are you actually joining the chorus and behaving like a dick yourself (again)?

Westindies

Club Captain
I am looking for the deeper meaning... same "music" meaning that the comments are the same everywhere else on the net, basically FB people being dicks? or are you actually joining the chorus and behaving like a dick yourself (again)?
You dont know how to behave in a public forum, but you are a CEO of a company, real shame that is. This is how you are grown up, your environment gave you this, cant fault you. As a consumer i have every right to voice my opinion and you cannot reply like this. Real shame

County cricketer

School Cricketer
This.... was absolute beauty.... Go BigAnt Go...
View attachment 176926
It looks sooo good, can't wait to play a 5 test match series as England against India and recreate A.Cook getting out bowled[DOUBLEPOST=1480750064][/DOUBLEPOST]The game looks like an absolute Beauty and it's gonna be super good. One thing that would be cool is that against really fast bowlers if the ball hits in exactly the correct spot on the stumps then they break Like what shami did to A.Cook

Users who are viewing this thread