aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
how come there is no pre order for the dvd pc version?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Dannyburke

Club Captain
I bought the game for 66 dollars last time around from importcd's. I am more then happy to pay 75-100 dollars. With years passing by the cost of production and making games does not decrease.

Same. Bought from import CDs for around that but would pay more if needed. The noises about it being on PSN in the US are great too. I didnt see an option for steelbook last time for us out here (I may have missed it) so I would be happy to get digital no problem!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Is it going to be this exact price (99.99 AUD) in the Microsoft store and the Playstation Network?

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
I understand that there is no pre-order available for Steam as the digital copies of the game would never run out but the people's money might by December 15th. Considering the fact that Christmas would just be 10 days away people might be forced to hold back their money to buy gifts for kids and their partner(s)

It would be wonderful if you guys consider putting it up for pre-order for people like me so we can put our money on it right away and be forced to make changes to the Christmas shopping.

You might also consider gifting bonus SP for the people to spend on their career player/team as part of the pre order package.

Thank you.

Davy124

School Cricketer
"As the item is not yet sold or available in our website for pre order, I will need to contact our relevant team for more information and we will update it with you once we have more information from our relevant team for you" Amazon representative its usually these type of replies with no follow up :( but we shall wait and see.

Zapages

Club Cricketer
Will the steam version will have some type of discount like last time with Don Bradman 14. It was nice gestures for us Steam users. :)

PS: I can't login for some odd reason Don Bradman 17... I use the same screen name as here.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I understand that there is no pre-order available for Steam as the digital copies of the game would never run out but the people's money might by December 15th. Considering the fact that Christmas would just be 10 days away people might be forced to hold back their money to buy gifts for kids and their partner(s)

It would be wonderful if you guys consider putting it up for pre-order for people like me so we can put our money on it right away and be forced to make changes to the Christmas shopping.

You might also consider gifting bonus SP for the people to spend on their career player/team as part of the pre order package.

Thank you.
You can add the money to your Steam wallet (if you think your money might run-out due to Christmas season ahead) and purchase the game once it goes live on Steam. :)

Users who are viewing this thread