Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As far as I'm aware this is not in game but how hard would it be to add a retired in X match type for career mode? People like Pollard, Gayle won't play tests again (as far as we are aware) but they can and probably will in career mode due to dynamic line ups. Just under player information you can have a retired option and can select different ones (Retired in tests, FC, OD, ODI, T20, T20I).

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Main Problem is not Close fielder Are not quick But There wrong throw , 80% They Wrong Keeper's Side even If They Should Throw on Bowlers End when there is most chance to Avoid easy single

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can we have the option of BARS on demand, namely the hotspot and snicko? Would be cool if we can view it manually for any delivery that we want.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Currently at the end of each over, we are shown the ball tracking graphic.
I'd love if this could be circulatedwith the existing Manhattan and worm graphs.
So that every few overs, a different graphic is shown instead of going through the menu?

Thanks!

Toonga

Club Cricketer
We cant yet have a test series with x1 D/N and x4 day tests can we?...this should be added as an option!

Also how about audio where the umpire calls "no-ball" instead of just relying on seeing the arm extended. Can be difficult to detect without a call.....

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
We cant yet have a test series with x1 D/N and x4 day tests can we?...this should be added as an option!

Also how about audio where the umpire calls "no-ball" instead of just relying on seeing the arm extended. Can be difficult to detect without a call.....
Apparently when you setup a test series for tours, in certain venues at random it would seem, one game will be a d/n test...also in career apparently at random u will see the odd D/N test in a series -- if someone has made it to test level yet! i have only made T20i

Toonga

Club Cricketer
Apparently when you setup a test series for tours, in certain venues at random it would seem, one game will be a d/n test...also in career apparently at random u will see the odd D/N test in a series -- if someone has made it to test level yet! i have only made T20i

Good to know - there should however still be an option within a test series to freely choose how many of each you would like.

mkstatto

School Cricketer
Dynamic ball wear - the type and condition of the pitch alters how the ball wears. This could also take into account the number of bouncers bowled, big hits and weather.

An add on to the above, ability to look at the ball and it's wear/shining and make a judgement on its condition.

Furthermore, ball becoming misshapen and replaced.

Another idea is the ability to check out the pitch as a batsman, and do some 'light gardening'.

Last but not least, player selecting celebration after catch, wicket or landmark (I.e. 50)

Mubashwer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
How about PlanetCricket host a T10 tournament a week or so after the game is out on PC?

Zaneo

Club Captain
I thought due to bugs you couldn't get selected for national teams yet?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I thought due to bugs you couldn't get selected for national teams yet?
Im playing with on disc teams not downloaded ones, and it seems the bug is limited to Australia and England call ups, but i think its mainly because im playing with default on disc teams ;)

Zaneo

Club Captain
Im playing with on disc teams not downloaded ones, and it seems the bug is limited to Australia and England call ups, but i think its mainly because im playing with default on disc teams ;)
Ahh thanks for that not that ive even got anywhere near being selected just what i had been reading. Do they have the pink ball for d/n test? Does it swing more. Was just thinking i haven't played tests yet does reverse swing come into it as the ball gets older and does it spin more in the sub continent?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Ahh thanks for that not that ive even got anywhere near being selected just what i had been reading. Do they have the pink ball for d/n test? Does it swing more. Was just thinking i haven't played tests yet does reverse swing come into it as the ball gets older and does it spin more in the sub continent?
Havent got that far yet mate ;) but yeah they do use pink ball in D/N tests (its VERY pink!) only played day tests so far on casual.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I'd like to see (in first class and tests) somewhere on the screen at all times: DAY 1 11:31am etc....

and i really really need numbers of overs bowled somewhere in the HUD, there is so much space left in the HUD for little things like that, also run rate etc for ODIs. (has been said many times)

Users who are viewing this thread