Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

shashwat dubey

School Cricketer
THE RUN RATE IN TEST MATCHES IS INCREASINGLY HIGH when simulation is applied,please make adjustments to slow it down in patch 4

Mubashwer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There should be a marker on bowler and particularly batsman when playing Co-op.. it gets a bit confusing otherwise

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Personally I believe the to most priority for the next update should be to fix the AI responsiveness. Like AI batting has a fixed pattern that is attack in PP and them the attacking completely comes to a halt in the middle overs and then in death overs the AI doesn't even tries to hit big. Similarly while AI bowling they set the field regardless of the PP. Even after fielding restriction they so not spread the field and in the last over there are only couple of fielders outside the inner circle. This should be fixed.. Because right now while bowling against the AI that crunch is missing.. I do not need to hurl yourkers or blow a bouncer or a slower one because I know the the AI won't even maker an effort to hit big shots towards the end overs. @BigAntStudios

Prithvi Prajosh

School Cricketer
Hey guys.
I have to admit I'm a huge fan of the game but at the same time there are certain things that can just get a little too irritating and one of those things is the 'Fielding' in the game. It's turning out to be a bit of an issue to be honest. Many a time the fielder chasing the ball to the boundary is extremely slow and even on getting there, you'll somehow find the fielder's legs touching the boundary rope. It happens too often and it's something that definitely pulls you out of the game. The difference in running speeds of fielders and batsmen running between the wickets is drastic. I can complete two's far too easily no matter where I hit the ball. It's something that definitely has to be looked into along with AI batting during different stages of the game. I hope these changes will be addressed soon and I'm really looking forward to the new additions you'll be making.

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Personally I believe the to most priority for the next update should be to fix the AI responsiveness. Like AI batting has a fixed pattern that is attack in PP and them the attacking completely comes to a halt in the middle overs and then in death overs the AI doesn't even tries to hit big. Similarly while AI bowling they set the field regardless of the PP. Even after fielding restriction they so not spread the field and in the last over there are only couple of fielders outside the inner circle. This should be fixed.. Because right now while bowling against the AI that crunch is missing.. I do not need to hurl yourkers or blow a bouncer or a slower one because I know the the AI won't even maker an effort to hit big shots towards the end overs. @BigAntStudios
When AI vs AI will be realistic according to the pitch and condition then the whole game will be realistic.
Until now ive simulated many matches AI vs AI(T20,ODI) and most of the time similar results come out.
Pitch,condition and gameplay modifier have very small effct in AI vs AI simulated matches.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I know adding created players into teams in career mode isn't possible but we should be able to rename the players in the club team we select. That would be so good I reckon

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Broadcast camera is very good in 17 but please fix this view for tall bowlers in the coming patches for broadcast camera. Can't see the umpire whether the team is setting a field and where the batsman is standing.

01.24.2017 - 16.12.42.02.png

roop

School Cricketer
Crowd cheering plays important role in creating atmosphere of the game when batsman hit for six crowd cheers because it's a lofted shot, but on all the grounded shots crowd seems silent sometimes batsman hit the ball and the ball is rolling towards the boundary the crowd is silent
So if it is possible that can be patched in future like whenever batsman hit the ball hard and the ball crosses the inner circle the crowd should cheer loud even if the ball does not reach the boundary the crowd should cheer it gives more atmosphere and feel.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
How are people getting most of their dismissals as a pace bowler? Seems to me that my LBW percentage is pretty low. Does anyone else find this, or is it just me? I think perhaps a few more chances of getting LBW dismissals would be nice.[DOUBLEPOST=1486611079][/DOUBLEPOST]
THE RUN RATE IN TEST MATCHES IS INCREASINGLY HIGH when simulation is applied,please make adjustments to slow it down in patch 4
I find this as well.

SimonC4

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
When you are batting in career mode, after you simulate there's the notifications that appear in the top right. The first notification is always the one about BARS is unavailable for simulated deliveries. If the field placements have changed, that appears next which is usually too late to have a look as the bowler has already started his run up. I would really like it if the fielding change notification appeared first, or just have the BARS notification appear only once per game, if at all.

papalazarou

Club Captain
Crowd cheering plays important role in creating atmosphere of the game when batsman hit for six crowd cheers because it's a lofted shot, but on all the grounded shots crowd seems silent sometimes batsman hit the ball and the ball is rolling towards the boundary the crowd is silent
So if it is possible that can be patched in future like whenever batsman hit the ball hard and the ball crosses the inner circle the crowd should cheer loud even if the ball does not reach the boundary the crowd should cheer it gives more atmosphere and feel.

Yeah, would have been nice to have had some regional crowd sounds e.g. carribbean crowds differing from sub-continent crowds etc which has featured in most of the other major cricket game releases going right back to Brian Lara Cricket 99.

How about customising and importing our own audio for crowd ambience and boundary music?

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
An option to take control of a player instead of whole team in casual matches or leagues similar to career mode matches.
I would like to play as Shakib Al Hasan when playing Bangladesh vs AI in a casual match.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
i played some odi matchs i bowled more than 15 overs contunily, over pitch and length and short pitch balls always pitching in same spots i tried early jump and late,and late release and perfect release, i tried everything but balls are in same spot,but we can able to pitch the balls different line out side off , wide, middle stump leg stump thats FARE but balls are pitching areas is same line,we are not able to bowl between length and over pitch delivery and between short and length delivery,mainly short of length balls not able to bowl Anybody Notice that problem?

Users who are viewing this thread