Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
You can basically do this already the game saves at start of every over when you go out just exit without saving then reload bingo start of over
Yea but it takes a while on PS4 to reload and get back to the game.

Plus it would feel more 'sanctioned' and legit haha

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Enhance the fielding of all players at Club T20 level at least a little. Only about a third of catches are taken off my bowling.

In amongst player stats include method of dismissal totals both for wickets you've taken and how you've been out. Also include totals for whether you've dismissed right-hander or left-hander and what type of bowler got you out.

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Waiting for Patch 4, technically patch 1 on pc like forever. At least give us a date. I feel like cheated having spent 3k INR on a game and in return not getting fixes on time. I have already stopped playing the game.

satt294

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some of the points below would have been already covered. But I love DBC17 (far more than DBC14, and DBC14 is great game still). I would love to see it improve over minor flaws
  • I still like the field selector by category in DBC14. But prefer the current manual field placements editor
  • The running between wickets animation is awesome in 17, but seeing the batmen wait with their backs crouched is bit annoying over time. I like the way batsman move into the crease in 14'
  • Option to change the tournament names (Simple fix for more engagement)
  • Fielder should turn towards the end they are throwing at. Looking at keeper's end and throwing at bowler end is bit gamebreaking.
Keep up this exceptional work, Big Ant fellas!:cheers

Rohit Basu

Banned
I have seen that the editing player skills is taking a significant effect on gameplay and it's working like game modyfiers .
As if the bowling speed is reduced to 0 and bounce to 0 and swing and cutters are put up to 100 it working like game modyfiers especially with medium bowlers.
If u remember before patch 3 players were bowling fast balls at 200 with modyfiers which was rectified with patch 3.
Now the max speed u can bowl with fast bowler is around 170 with editing player.
This parameter has been created.
So I will request big ants to create parameters of the following too....
Bounce 40 to 60
Swing 50 to 70
Cutters 40 to 70
Spin 33 to 50
These figures related to gameplay modifiyers above
Bowling speed fast/fast medium= 125 min to 160 max
Bowling speed medium=105 min to 125 max
Bowling speed spin =67min to 100 max
All in kmp
If these parameters are set then editing a player will have a balanced effect not significant.
Also for players who wanna play in a custom format with bounce and bowling speed down to 000 i want them too to enjoy it there way as then please bring a option where a host of the tournament can set custom tournament or a game with his own settings with modyfiers and then they can play the way they want tooo, or the host hosting the game with his game modyfiers setting is the best way to satisfy them also...the game modyfiers of the host will be in effect.
As of now it's affecting the gameplay as some users are using the skills editing as game modyfiers.
Please look into this as its spoiling the fun in random play in online.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I have seen that the editing player skills is taking a significant effect on gameplay and it's working like game modyfiers .
As if the bowling speed is reduced to 0 and bounce to 0 and swing and cutters are put up to 100 it working like game modyfiers especially with medium bowlers.
If u remember before patch 3 players were bowling fast balls at 200 with modyfiers which was rectified with patch 3.
Now the max speed u can bowl with fast bowler is around 170 with editing player.
Bounce 40 to 60
Swing 50 to 70
Cutters 40 to 70
Spin 33 to 50
All in kmp
If these parameters are set then editing a player will have a balanced effect not significant.
Also for players who wanna play in a custom format with bounce and bowling speed down to 000 i want them too to enjoy it there way as then please bring a option where a host of the tournament can set custom tournament or a game with his own settings with modyfiers and then they can play the way they want tooo, or the host hosting the game with his game modyfiers setting is the best way to satisfy them also...the game modyfiers of the host will be in effect.
As of now it's affecting the gameplay as some users are using the skills editing as game modyfiers.

Ok I am finally starting to understand what you are saying..... for example if you say a bowler is a MEDIUM then his range of speed must be between 105 and 125 no matter if his skills for strength etc are set to zero... so IF a player sets the skills all to zero, the MEDIUM pace bowler must still bowl between 105 and 125 (but probably because of skills = 0 he will bowl around 105 rather than 125 - so the skills setting only change bowling speed to within the MEDIUM range only) and a medium fast bowler between lets say 115 to 135 and a fast bowler between 125 and 160 etc

yes I agree with THAT!

andrew56

Club Captain
Better commentary and more info on pitch report
Different country conditions like different colour of grass and pitches
Having players sweeting and grass stains[DOUBLEPOST=1490601561][/DOUBLEPOST]Batting,fielding and bowling celebrations
If the make runs and wickets

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bounce 40 to 60
Swing 50 to 70
Cutters 40 to 70
Spin 33 to 50
All in kmp

I agree with the idea , but currently you cannot control it .

The next way of cheesing a bit is to create Giants and Midgets in your line up .

Very difficult to control all possibilities.

andrew56

Club Captain
It would be good to have short leg catches and leg slip catches to make realistic no superhuman catches
Improved fielding and improve the fielders dives and slides
Improve fielders catching that looks realistic
Improve the timing meter and conditions should play part in players dismissals eg india rough and spinning so more lbw,bowled or short leg catches
Nz edges and lbw or bowled

Rohit Basu

Banned
Ok I am finally starting to understand what you are saying..... for example if you say a bowler is a MEDIUM then his range of speed must be between 105 and 125 no matter if his skills for strength etc are set to zero... so IF a player sets the skills all to zero, the MEDIUM pace bowler must still bowl between 105 and 125 (but probably because of skills = 0 he will bowl around 105 rather than 125 - so the skills setting only change bowling speed to within the MEDIUM range only) and a medium fast bowler between lets say 115 to 135 and a fast bowler between 125 and 160 etc

yes I agree with THAT!
Thanks for understanding what I wanted to say

Users who are viewing this thread