Don Bradman Cricket 17 World Premiere Discussion

Waxx123

School Cricketer
First time poster.

From what i see so far the game looks good. The animations could use some work especially giving different actions to bowlers. Looks to me they are still using the same animation form DBC 14 for bowling. The graphics looks a bit dated. Not much of a big improvement over DBC 14. And the new commentary is......bad IMO. I like the DBC 14 duo much better. But the batting seems to have taken the biggest improvement. The animations look great. Players look more realistic. Also i would like the say the my Career mode looks amazing. They really put a lot of work into that mode. Really love the new reaction catch system.

As someone who played almost 250 hours of DBC 14 and most of it is my career mode I can't be happier. Anyways looking forward to the game. I really hope they fix some issues I had with DBC 14. such as;
not getting edges on CPU batsman, I mean seriously they almost never mistime their shots even on easiest mode;
faster stumpings;
less strict on LBW decisions. So many times even on DRS my ball is hitting the stumps but still given not out due to initially pitching the ball off line. Anyone who watches cricket in real life knows that's not true.

But all in all DBC 14 is probably the best cricket game ever made and I have played many of the classics like Brian Lara 96, 99 etc. And I am sure Big ant studio will improve upon the last game with the best of their abilities. I wish ICC helped making cricket games like FIFA does for soccer games. Too bad because I think given a bigger budget and some licensing DBC 17 could have been the greatest cricket game ever made. Still day 1 purchase for me because I loved DBC 14 so much.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
not getting edges on CPU batsman, I mean seriously they almost never mistime their shots even on easiest mode;
Have you tried Franco's hack? The tool allows you to get more realistic edges which takes that game (DBC14) to another level.

Users who are viewing this thread