asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They have made a cricket game , that's more than enough

Given the dearth of good cricket games in the past decade, it won't be an exaggeration to say it is indeed more than enough, at least for me.

kasabian21

International Coach
As much as we all agree that releasing a trailer would be beneficial for the game, unfortunately we aren't party to what goes on behind closed doors so it's pure speculation on our respective parts. There are obviously reasons why Big Ant chose Tru Blu, why they remain with them and why a trailer hasn't been released yet...none of which we'll probably ever know.

Actually, wait a second. None of you actually care about a full HD trailer for Big Ant's sake. You all just want to see the god damn grass quality...

kamrul

Associate Captain
Actually, wait a second. None of you actually care about a full HD trailer for Big Ant's sake.
Being a customer am i supposed to think about anything other than what i need? You really should take a class of business 101 and then talk like a realist. No one cares about EA, they care about FIFA.

P.S Realists aren't popular on public places though.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Actually, wait a second. None of you actually care about a full HD trailer for Big Ant's sake. You all just want to see the god damn grass quality...
It's a speculation from your side.? :D

bestfriendh

Club Captain
As much as we all agree that releasing a trailer would be beneficial for the game, unfortunately we aren't party to what goes on behind closed doors so it's pure speculation on our respective parts.gThere are obviously reasons why Big Ant chose Tru Blu, why they remain with them and why a trailer hasn't been released yet...none of which we'll probably ever know.

A trailer would be handy to share with friends, and hype them for the game. Unfortunately, not all potential cricket gamers have time to sift through gameplay videos, unlike us.

Having said that, Matt said the trailer will be rolling in soon enough, so I guess the fan marketing can start then :)

mahesh makku

Club Cricketer
I was fully disappointed by watching the world premiere gameplays while comparing with dbc 14 graphics and wicket keeping is very bad especially stumping is worst(very slow stumping and runouts),i expected you will improve stumping in dbc 17 while comparing to dbc 14,and also you should add more effective animations during the match I.e while playing batting or bowling.graphics are not upto the expectations and also there is no any extra effects in the ground like cheer girls and players discussions while arriving to the ground and also not experiencing reality in the grass and atmosphere it's same like dbc 14,then there will be no difference between dbc 14 and dbc 17.so,that not only me many others will not effort to buy this game.i am not discouraging your game if u improve these feauters then dbc 17 will be the no 1 cricket game in future so please improve these features.i was a big fan of dbc14. So please understand and improve this and there is no hurry to release this you can take time and develop and you can release.all the best big ant studios team.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
I was fully disappointed by watching the world premiere gameplays while comparing with dbc 14 graphics and wicket keeping is very bad especially stumping is worst(very slow stumping and runouts),i expected you will improve stumping in dbc 17 while comparing to dbc 14,and also you should add more effective animations during the match I.e while playing batting or bowling.graphics are not upto the expectations and also there is no any extra effects in the ground like cheer girls and players discussions while arriving to the ground and also not experiencing reality in the grass and atmosphere it's same like dbc 14,then there will be no difference between dbc 14 and dbc 17.so,that not only me many others will not effort to buy this game.i am not discouraging your game if u improve these feauters then dbc 17 will be the no 1 cricket game in future so please improve these features.i was a big fan of dbc14. So please understand and improve this and there is no hurry to release this you can take time and develop and you can release.all the best big ant studios team.

I understand that you just joined today, so let's say you are not fully aware of the current developments. I suggest you go hear and have a read...Don Bradman Cricket 17 PAX Live Stream Discussion - Release Date Confirmed - 15th December 2016 - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

After that try to watch the stream that Twistie did on Twitch website: Twitch. Maybe you will understand how wrong you are :)

Last edited:
D

Dutch

mahesh makku

Club Cricketer
Actually what I was telling is everything is good but that wicket keeping(stumping and runouts are very slow) and throws are not perfect.what i am telling is if these bugs are developed before the release the game will be perfect.then your wish I will not get any thing k.actullay I was not new to this planet cricket I followed this before the dbc is released actually I forgotten that account so I tried this new accout.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Admiration for your patience!

Haha. There is a saying in our culture, 'Yaam Petra Inbam, Intha Vaiyagamum Peratum'; it means, 'May this whole world too experience the happiness that I have experienced for myself.' So it's just me trying to make them see the happiness that is DBC. :)

14962757_1126400207475467_2175947542046214497_n.jpg
DBC 17 3.jpg

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@MattW Will the data like big wheel , big pitch get saved and load up on resuming the next session?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
One big part of the Game has been largely left untouched (or we dont hear anything mentioned so far )

The Online side of the Game , can @BigAntStudios elaborate if there has been any tweaks/changes done on it .

Please advise a dedicated Online Fanatic .

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
wicket keeping is very bad especially stumping is worst(very slow stumping and runouts)

This is because it was a game played between two noobs who probably didn't know the stumping/runout buttons.

But reactions like these must be expected...

Users who are viewing this thread