Don Bradman Cricket Academy V 1.00 Beta is available (Updated 28/03)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You will need to run it in an emulator.

There is someone running the full Steam game on a Mac in an emulator fine.

Lebanna

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not to mention steam's new streaming service where you can install it on a pc and stream it through to your mac. Although if it can run on the PC then you might just want to play it there...

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You will need to run it in an emulator.

There is someone running the full Steam game on a Mac in an emulator fine.

Guessing that by "emulator" you mean a VMWare/Virtual Box virtualisation style thing to run Windows? I tried that with a spare Windows XP licence that I randomly have on my old MacBook Air and it didn't work to well with the academy: although it might work with my Pro. It should probably be pressed that doing this still requires a legal copy of not only DBC, but also a version of Windows that Steam and DBC can run on (so everything from Windows XP).

If you have the hard drive space and the Windows copy; then a Boot Camp partition for Windows and dual-booting OSX and Windows 7/8 would be a much better idea than trying to do it through virtualisation software since you don't have the extra barrier (although since both use X64 processors its not really "emulation". It does require a legal copy of Windows though, so that'd be an extra ?100 on top of the cost of the Mac...

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
I have the "signed out" login problem as well, so I went with get best.

It's a bit of a mixed bag, though. Where does it tell you who did which player? I can't seem to find the info.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No, it would be a waste of time. You will not be able to run this game on any emulator. I think Ross may have got confused between an "emulator" (vmware/parallels/wine etc.) and bootcamp (which is a tool Apple provides to perform a native windows install on your Mac with dual-boot support).

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The best option is bootcamp, for us Mac users... Although I'm going to check this streaming service out that STEAM run. I live in hope BA might Macify the game one day, but it's obviously more important to get the patches out for the console versions first.

Copernicus

Club Cricketer
Is anyone else having trouble deleting previously uploaded teams? I've found that I'm suddenly unable to un-share teams that I've uploaded via the academy. Basically what happens is I go into My Uploads, un-share the teams and they are removed from the list. Then when I go back into My Uploads later, the teams are back. The same thing happens when I replace a team - it says that the team has been replaced, but when I check My Uploads it hasn't actually been replaced.

Not sure if it's anything to do with the PC game but it's only been happening since I downloaded it from Steam.

email2niranjan

Club Cricketer
Need info.. regarding Demo from steam

Folks,
Couple of questions

Do we have a match playable in "Demo" version downloaded from steam?
Or all that the Demo has is only the Practice? (and ofcourse the other CA features?)

I couldn't find any 'play match' options in the demo I just downloaded through steam.

I wanted to see if the game would work in my PC by downloading a demo version. If net practice is all it has got, then I will have to purchase the fll version and check now.

Thanks,
Niranjan

grkrama

National Board President
In the demo you will be able to play only nets.Here's the min sys req
Operating Sysem
Windows? XP/Windows Vista?/Windows? 7/Windows? 8 (Updated with the latest Service Packs) with DirectX? 9.0c

Minimum Spec
Memory - 2 Gig
Processor - Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz / AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor 3.01 GHz
Graphics Card - Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 with minimum 1gib memory

Recommended
Memory - 4 Gig
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3210 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 960T 3.0 Ghz
Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / Radeon HD 7790 with minimum 2gib Memory

abhinav11

School Cricketer
Don Bradman Cricket Academy V1.00 Beta is available.

Download the setup file here: or log in to the Cricket Academy itself and it will be automatically updated. (Edit: Dutch)

Don Bradman Cricket 14 Full setup

http://cdn2.cricketacademygame.com/caupdate_100_00.exe latest update
Don Bradman Cricket Academy V1.00 Beta is available.

Download the setup file here: or log in to the Cricket Academy itself and it will be automatically updated. (Edit: Dutch)

Don Bradman Cricket 14 Full setup

http://cdn2.cricketacademygame.com/caupdate_100_00.exe latest update

Sir could you please help me solve error in attached pic
when i am trying to download its showing this message

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    13.8 KB · Views: 24

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sir could you please help me solve error in attached pic
when i am trying to download its showing this message

well that's the trouble with old links! the website isn't there any more, this was for academy beta before original release.

not 100% sure, but i think the academy can be downloaded via steam as Don Bradman Cricket 14 Demo

Aswin Ashton

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Ross i just need your help on DBC14.

Please tell if there is a way to change player role from all rounder while creating a player in DBC academy.

I am trying to create a team of my own with all players created. So it would be helpful to know if there is a way to change the players role......

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread