Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters

Cicjose

School Cricketer
if i start a new career on my profile this issue still occurs

if the game works on the other profile on my xbox, i will i lose all of my progress wont i?

Krokenoster

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So, I only have 1 comment thus far, since I'm busy with my first match since the update, and I have to say, at the moment, the improved run rate for the AI has kicked this game into 6th gear for me. Thanks BA!

Krokenoster

Club Captain
Just got back from the after-work bike run party, game was not saved and exited. Looks like the missus knows not to just witch off the ps4......lol. After the Walking Dead episode, I'll continue, but I do know the AI was on 109 from 20 overs. With 2 wickets lost. 1 from an edge, and the other a run out (Playing a 50 over world cup on Pro). I personally feel that is a solid run rate at this stage, any opinions on that? Also, if anyone could verify if they have seen an increase on AI edges on any level above Pro, that would be awesome.

Way less miss and hits though, which is awesome. Just want to mention, I am playing with @Llewelynf 's latest (and reduced skills) teams. Scotland(me) vs Australia. (Don't think Scotland is reduced by him, they are just that "not good")

Have been a fan of the reduced skills since that awesome thread/idea was started (@blockerdave and @cooks1st100 )

Awesome stuff @Llewelynf Thanks for the uploads

Now get on the rest of the teams! lol, just kidding (but hint hint)

Edit: 14 overs later, starting to realise that "caught and bowl" is still not that much fun, the next 2 wickets came from caught and bowl....Aus(AI) on 168/4 now, 16 overs remaining.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Just got back from the after-work bike run party, game was not saved and exited. Looks like the missus knows not to just witch off the ps4......lol. After the Walking Dead episode, I'll continue, but I do know the AI was on 109 from 20 overs. With 2 wickets lost. 1 from an edge, and the other a run out (Playing a 50 over world cup on Pro). I personally feel that is a solid run rate at this stage, any opinions on that? Also, if anyone could verify if they have seen an increase on AI edges on any level above Pro, that would be awesome.

Way less miss and hits though, which is awesome. Just want to mention, I am playing with @Llewelynf 's latest (and reduced skills) teams. Scotland(me) vs Australia. (Don't think Scotland is reduced by him, they are just that "not good")

Have been a fan of the reduced skills since that awesome thread/idea was started (I think by @blockerdave )

Awesome stuff @Llewelynf Thanks for the uploads

Now get on the rest of the teams! lol, just kidding (but hint hint)

Edit: 14 overs later, starting to realise that "caught and bowl" is still not that much fun, the next 2 wickets came from caught and bowl....Aus(AI) on 168/4 now, 16 overs remaining.

I started the thread, but @cooks1st100 deserves credit for the idea

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@blockerdave and @cooks1st100 (and everyone else that had a hand in it)really do deserve a lot of credit for making this game even better than it already is. The reduced skills really have made quite the difference in my own personal experience and I am truly grateful. I hope Big Ant look at this model when planning the next edition to improve gameplay and make this great game even better.

Last edited:

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
Cheers for the credit guys and also to those who got involved.I really enjoyed @wealeys videos of the Tests where you could clearly see the difference it made.

It's good to know that what we did has carried on and that some are setting up and uploading teams with the lowered attributes. It's a shame that life got in the way and I never got to take things further or play with the latest patch. I was fairly certain that I had eliminated the catches to mid-on/off issue but never managed to test it out at any length. Looking forward to the next edition, it will be very interesting to see how it evolves.

kaps123

School Cricketer
Guys.

I need your sincere help.

I just started playing this game on PS4. I accidentally uploaded my team on the server. Which I made from the online community. It shows on the server and apparently its not showing on MY UPLOADS. But when i Search from my user name it shows on the server.

I need to delete the team that I have uploaded ?

How should I do that.

Thanks,

Last edited:

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Dear All,

I was playing DBC14 till today in PC version with all patches and updates.

Yesterday my wife gifted me PS4, I am planning to purchase the game now for PS4 as well.

Can anyone suggest the best way to purchase.

Official CD or play store purchase from PS4?

Also do I get the latest updates and can I get cricket bats changed like I do it in pc?

Can anyone review the gameplay PC vs PS4?

Thanks in advance.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Dear All,

I was playing DBC14 till today in PC version with all patches and updates.

Yesterday my wife gifted me PS4, I am planning to purchase the game now for PS4 as well.

Can anyone suggest the best way to purchase.

Official CD or play store purchase from PS4?

Also do I get the latest updates and can I get cricket bats changed like I do it in pc?

Can anyone review the gameplay PC vs PS4?

Thanks in advance.

With the PS4 version you will not be able to have bats and kits like you did on PC, gameplay should be the same as PC as the latest patch for PS4 is the same as PC also.

to purchase the the game its enitrely up to you i have my DBC downloaded from the PS Store.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
With the PS4 version you will not be able to have bats and kits like you did on PC, gameplay should be the same as PC as the latest patch for PS4 is the same as PC also.

to purchase the the game its enitrely up to you i have my DBC downloaded from the PS Store.
Thanks
Graphics etc which will be good?
Overall pc or ps4?

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Thanks
Graphics etc which will be good?
Overall pc or ps4?

the graphics look good on the PS4 but overall if you want a realistic experience with team kits and bats etc.. its best to stick with PC.

Users who are viewing this thread