Download Bats

just_cricket

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hae iv downloaded lots of bats and Graphics Importer 2.2.1 but on the list of stuuf you can change theres no bats, but balls, stumps, team gear etc. how do i put da bats on?

just_cricket

Club Captain
thanx yea i did dat but weneva i play the game only the old bats are availbale, even wen i delete all the old bats and only have the pumas in the folder it happens and wen i cum back all da old bats are in da bats folder again wot do i do?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
You have to give the bats the same names as the original ones.

just_cricket

Club Captain
thanx dat work well. sori im new i dont no:
i downloaded 3 mobile stumps, super series save game, and super series row kits how do i put them on graphics importer and cricket 2004.
Also i downloaded umpire faces but they r all upside down and i rotate them but then they change back wot do i do?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Upsidedown in the game or just if you view the files? Most things have to be made upsidedown for C2004 but the appear the right way up in the game.

just_cricket

Club Captain
yea dere both upside down. when i play da game their eyes are on their chins, their noses upside down, mouth on forehead etc etc.

Can any1 help me with the tv graphics patch thingy???

oh yea and i downloaded super series save games and kits where on graphics importer 3.0 do i put them so i can use them?

Last edited:

jonasbro

School Cricketer
Hello anybody help me :help I want to create my own bat. Tell me what file?software to use and how do I make it????????????? PLEASE:help:help:help

just_cricket

Club Captain
Search '2004 template' in the search box (search in the 'forums category) and then click on the thread entitled "8gb template" by Burma's Finest. It should give you a good idea of what to do, but you do need Adobe Photoshop Pro or Paintshop Pro or Paint.Net to make them.

Users who are viewing this thread