Downright Donkeys 2007/2008 Team Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was gonna hand in a transfer request but Chris has basically done it for me.

I'll just say it was a pleasurable pleasure playing for the Downright Donkeys and I wish you continued success in the OD format. Stuff First-Class. Rohit, Karthik is crap and ,Joe, United are a bunch of Yanks.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Giggity Giggity announces himself new captain candiate.​
Downwright Donkeys and Manchester Monkeys captain Giggity Giggity declares himself interested in the role. He has lead the Manchester Monkeys to the PlanetCricket Premier League CricSim final with 5 Man of the Matches and 6 half centuries. He will fid out later today if he has lead the Monkeys to the inaugral PCPL championships.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
OI cant really give someone in return and its a bad request because he owns the team...

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Me as Captain, or else i'm going to hack your accounts, really!..:p..

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Me as Captain, or else i'm going to hack your accounts, really!..:p..
KBC is the first of the captaincy candidates to resort to blackmail, which has altered my opinion somewhat. Only a true donkey would immediately think of blackmail. I vote KBC.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I just wanted to say, I feel left out :crying
You got to captain DD. Give someone else a shot! :p

Impressive stuff KBC. You can be a vice-skipper...
Unless Cricketman insists we go out an "Do our best to win". Then you get the job.

Or unless his plane crashes he gets lost in a jungle on his way to training. Not that I'm giving ideas or anything...

tassietiger

International Cricketer
You got to captain DD. Give someone else a shot! :p

Impressive stuff KBC. You can be a vice-skipper...
Unless Cricketman insists we go out an "Do our best to win". Then you get the job.

Or unless his plane crashes he gets lost in a jungle on his way to training. Not that I'm giving ideas or anything...
If you did that then Zorax and I would induct you into the Downright Donkeys Shady Hall of Fame. Currently it contains us. We aren't planning on having more, but if you did arrange this 'arrangement' involving a fellow hopeful captain, we would have no choice but to induct you.

Commiserations if it happens, Cricketman.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
If you guys get me as captain, I promise $10,000,000 to be wired to all of your Swiss bank accounts :spy

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Is this trade happening or not? Talking to the donkeys is like banging your head against a brick wall... getting yourself nowhere fast.. :brickwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread