EA Sports - will there be Cricket 2006?

G

Gilchrist

I have heard rumors about Cricket 2006, and I was wondering if this is true, Are they going to create Cricket 2006?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gilchrist

Thanks, is there any news it yet, you know, a website(apart from this one!) where I can get more updates?

mehkar

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
u can get its update from Eaplay.com

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
God bless EA guys, hope this time they can get it right though.

mehkar said:
u can get its update from Eaplay.com

Hey Mehkar,
I'v searched whole site (eaplay.com) but I'v not found even a single news on cricket 2006 or cricket even.

mattwinter

School Cricketer
Has anyone heard any official confirmation of Cricket 2006? I think it is more likely that EA will wait until just before the ashes to release it, and by that time of the year it would be called Cricket 2007...

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
hey matt,
ea will definitely cum up wid cricket 2006 bz I'v read this thing on d ea website saying ,"cricket was a biannual series previously,but its an annual series now, hence cricket 2002,cricket 2004,cricket2005 and now cricket 2006.
yes, if they hav any plans 2 release c2k6,it'll b later in d year 2006 bz codies hav no plans 2 release Blic 2006 soon.
I mean dis bz we all know cricket 2005 is a disaster,an unfinished and untested product and they released it bz of competition frm Blic 2005.
Also if Blic 2005 wudnt hav been there, Ea's cricket wud hav remained biannual series then.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It is likely that the game will be called EA SPORTS Cricket 06.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
if there will be EA cricket 2006, one thing must have to be improved and that is " BUGS ".

G

Gilchrist

I am sure they will, they can, because I wan't to get it on PS2! And no patches are on PS2....

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
y2j826 said:
if there will be EA cricket 2006, one thing must have to be improved and that is " BUGS ".
Yes and these r d only things dat they had in cricket 2005 (...bugs,bugs & bugs) :mad

Gilchrist said:
I am sure they will, they can, because I wan't to get it on PS2! And no patches are on PS2....
We all r optimistic gilly, we only can pray & wait right now.

Users who are viewing this thread