EA Sports - will there be Cricket 2006?

G

Gilchrist

Yep, and players should be away for International Duty, and you should be able to play season after season, and have player contracts at the end of the season, those are the things I would really love in this game.

Indiangod

International Coach
The problem i have is that the opposition bowlers bowl too straight! There is never a wide, short, slow ball. It's just the same scoring straight down the wicket!

Last edited:

avk2love

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
they should include injuries.....,multiple bowling actions ,big stadiums , a create a team option and a ODI series tournament
and something to unlock and a good auto save option.......

G

Gilchrist

Yes, and to go with that,and player contracts, that would be great.

AusRule

Club Cricketer
Cricket 06 not a certainty

talked to some of my buddies at eaplay and Cricket 06 has not even been the least bit confirmed by the people of HUB studios or EA sports Uk :onpc

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Phew. I hope they take their time to develop the game properly. EA ripped us off with Cricket 2005. They gave us 2 CD's for aesthetic appeal--but the second CD only used about 25 MB. They could have put so much more into the game in terms of stadiums and features.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
something like the season highlights thing in FIFA 06 would be great .
Maybe they could include great catches wickets packages as unlockables !

Multiple bowling actions, Stadia are a must !

G

Gilchrist

This topic is for EA Sports, and I believe they will come good.

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only thing that has been confirmed I believe is a new BLIC game which is going to be much improved (It was a great game anyway) using customer feedback. Cricket 2006 has not been confirmed, the only thing that has been confirmed by HB studios is a new rugby game plus two as yet unnamed titles, we can only assume one will be cricket but at a guess I reckon I'll be based around the World Cup in 2007!!!

If you really want to be optimistic and guess, the two as yet unnamed titles would be Cricket 2006 and Cricket 2007 "World Cup Edition" but that's a total guess by me....I doubt very much you will see anything cricket wise in 2006 from EA!!!

Cheers,

Steve S.

avk2love

Club Cricketer
SteveS3667 said:
The only thing that has been confirmed I believe is a new BLIC game which is going to be much improved (It was a great game anyway) using customer feedback. Cricket 2006 has not been confirmed, the only thing that has been confirmed by HB studios is a new rugby game plus two as yet unnamed titles, we can only assume one will be cricket but at a guess I reckon I'll be based around the World Cup in 2007!!!

If you really want to be optimistic and guess, the two as yet unnamed titles would be Cricket 2006 and Cricket 2007 "World Cup Edition" but that's a total guess by me....I doubt very much you will see anything cricket wise in 2006 from EA!!!

Cheers,

Steve S.
whats the link to the new BLIC game

mehkar

International Coach
cricket doctor said:
God bless EA guys, hope this time they can get it right though.

Hey Mehkar,
I'v searched whole site (eaplay.com) but I'v not found even a single news on cricket 2006 or cricket even.
hi mate sorry for late replying I'm a member of eaplay community. so I'm asking u that r u a member of eaplay community. I f ur answer is no. So Ist of all u need to become a member of this community and after joining simply click on "community" and then "easports" and at last click on cricket 20o6 thread. Now u will able to get all news and thoughts about cricket 2006.
Bye good luck.
If u doesn?t get any knowledge or details about cricket 06 then contact me I will provide u.

Users who are viewing this thread