Edit Budget, coaching, physio sessions?

ICC2006

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How many of you do this, esp for your teams that you use online. Don't think many people will admit they do it, but I've done it with 1 or 2 teams, just the budget since I never really bother with technique, coaching because I normally just only have 18 players and just always use the best 11 and for them whatever you get for 50,000 is normally enough. Even then I don't use any coaching, technique physio sessions. But it can be done easily in artmoney tho, just see how many coaching sessions you have left and search that value in artmoney. Then go back to your game, assign another coaching session to one of your players ( so before if you had 6 sessions left, now you have 5) and just click filter in artmoney and search for 5. Now you should have just 1 or 2 search results come up and just change it to maybe around 20 since if its more the game might crash or not work online. Anyway, back to the question.

lancashire666

International Coach
i never even knew this was possible. never used artmoney either, its cheating, and whats the point in playing a game if your going to cheat.

Animator!

School Cricketer
I always bump them up to 50k each, as soon as possible. I always see a definate increase in the quality of my youth players. I prefer to use youth players through my system than to sign from other counties.

ICC2006

Club Cricketer
Well, it's debatable first of all whether it's cheating or not. I guess it is probably, but I don't think it's bigger than for example cheating by repeating those youth player screens. And I've played lots of guys online, and most of them ranked top 20 have bowlers that average around 14-18 FC and batsmen ave over 50. If you weren't cheating, it would be possible to have few players like that, but all your 11 players would never be that good if you were not cheating. People do this for like 7-8 seasons until they have their best 11 and then mostly just stop playing offline. If you edit coaching, training sessions you can give more players technique coaching to make them better players, but it will never help that much if you don't get any talented youth players( so good 2nd team averages) and most people do cheat to get good youth players.

Animator!

School Cricketer
What is Artmoney btw?
I believe I have read the thread wrong. I was talking about me bumping them up, using the money I'm given, without cheating.

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
It's a good idea but I've just tried it and it didn't work. I've also tried giving extra money on coaching sessions (Tried 60,000 and 500,000) but it had no effect. The only use for artmoney is changing your basic budget.

Animator! said:
What is Artmoney btw?
I believe I have read the thread wrong. I was talking about me bumping them up, using the money I'm given, without cheating.
www.artmoney.ru

hassan

International Coach
ICC 2006 can u explain to me in more detail what you do in order to get absolute quality youth players?

ICC2006

Club Cricketer
RabbleRouser said:
It's a good idea but I've just tried it and it didn't work. I've also tried giving extra money on coaching sessions (Tried 60,000 and 500,000) but it had no effect. The only use for artmoney is changing your basic budget.

www.artmoney.ru

Changing the 50,000 won't make any difference. I explained in my earlier post how you can change the coaching sessions. Basically load your game, search in artmoney for whatever number of coaching sessions you have left. You will get lots of values on the left side. Now go back in your game and assign one more coaching session to any player just to change the value. Now Click filter in artmoney and search for the new number. You will hopefully now only have 1 value just change that.

hassan said:
ICC 2006 can u explain to me in more detail what you do in order to get absolute quality youth players?

I don't know much myself about this. Maybe something like this happens to 1 in a million files and luckily it's mine. Looking forward to ICC 2007 now.

hassan

International Coach
ICC2006 said:
I don't know much myself about this. Maybe something like this happens to 1 in a million files and luckily it's mine. Looking forward to ICC 2007 now.

Aww man i thought u must have had a trick which u cud share but dam :p

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
ICC2006 said:
Changing the 50,000 won't make any difference. I explained in my earlier post how you can change the coaching sessions. Basically load your game, search in artmoney for whatever number of coaching sessions you have left. You will get lots of values on the left side. Now go back in your game and assign one more coaching session to any player just to change the value. Now Click filter in artmoney and search for the new number. You will hopefully now only have 1 value just change that.
I tried that too. You end up with about 10 values, 9 of them change but make no difference and 1 of them always changes back to what it was.

hassan

International Coach
i cant get the art money to work for me at all...

Can some one gimme a lil tut on how to change overall budget

lancashire666

International Coach
i dont really see the point in all this, if you have a succeful season, win the couty chamionship, then next season i all ways have a pretty good budget! alw have enty of players in my team and all coaching on 50,000. i always try to have 2/3 good youth players as part of my main 15 and as there pretty cheap i have planty of money left to sign who i want

ICC2006

Club Cricketer
RabbleRouser said:
I tried that too. You end up with about 10 values, 9 of them change but make no difference and 1 of them always changes back to what it was.

Probably doing something wrong then. I just tried myself now and it worked. Only had 1 value after filtering. Maybe try again and make sure you select International Cricket Captain in artmoney before searching.

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
ICC2006 said:
Probably doing something wrong then. I just tried myself now and it worked. Only had 1 value after filtering. Maybe try again and make sure you select International Cricket Captain in artmoney before searching.
I've tried it again without success, this time ending up with 4 values which make no difference. How many sessions were you using and, out of interest, what version of the game is your file?

ICC2006

Club Cricketer
RabbleRouser said:
I've tried it again without success, this time ending up with 4 values which make no difference. How many sessions were you using and, out of interest, what version of the game is your file?

I had 8 when I searched. I got lots of values, then went back to my game, assigned one more coaching sessions and clicked filtered and searched 7. Then I only got 1 value which when I changed, I had more coaching sessions.

I'm using ICC 2006( not the Ashes edition), but I'm pretty sure it will work on that also. I'll try later on that since I have both.

But when you're searching, make sure you don't minimize the game. Use it half windowed(F2) and when switching between both programs try not to minimize ICC while it is searching in artmoney. So just leave it open on one side.

Also very unlikely, but maybe it's your .cap file. I don't think it is the case, but maybe try with another file.

Edit: Just tried in the Ashes version and it works here also. The maximum coaching sessions you can have is 15 or 16 so not much I guess. If I change it to more than that, it starts all over again from zero. And can anyone else here try and see if they can do it? Maybe I will post some screenshots later where I'm doing it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread