Editing ICC 2012

Cottager

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah running as an admin solved the 0 players loading problem for me, so thanks for that. looking forward, and far be it from me to demand more (!), but would it be possible to include a filter for some of the columns, so that for example I've be able to filter it so that it only showed me zimbabwe non-retired players?

upthereds

School Cricketer
Hi all, Im trying to use the scout but its coming up as 0players found.
Im running as admin and ive got all recent updates.
Why would it not be working?

Thanks

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
ok i manged to run it as admin, but still it says 0 layers found:(

and where do i find the save game

frefort

County Cricketer
yeah running as an admin solved the 0 players loading problem for me, so thanks for that. looking forward, and far be it from me to demand more (!), but would it be possible to include a filter for some of the columns, so that for example I've be able to filter it so that it only showed me zimbabwe non-retired players?

Export it to excel and use the filters in there. And for testing havent tried playing with the values but the "all rounder scout" loads more players then the basic scout

Fe98

County Cricketer
Your last post gave me an idea , instead of lessing 125 from batting ability and adding 25 to bowling ability , just use these condition instead i-e If batting ability >1850 then batting ability = 1850 fixed. same for bowling i-e if bowling ability < 625 then bowling ability = 625 fixed.

Ok I'll get to it sometime (hopefully soon).

----------

I did want to do this at some time when I initially started the scout (2008!!!) but never really got around to it. As frefort said you can export it to Excel and filter it from there.
If I sort out the remaining issues with the scout (like player type) then I'll see if I'll get a chance to implement this.

----------

ok i manged to run it as admin, but still it says 0 layers found:(

and where do i find the save game

Here... assuming you're on Windows 7.
%AppData%\Childish Things\International Cricket Captain 2012\saves

----------

Export it to excel and use the filters in there. And for testing havent tried playing with the values but the "all rounder scout" loads more players then the basic scout

One more thing (again), the Allrounder version of the scout makes changes to the player data as he requested. So unless you're willing to have your game changed/messed up I suggest you don't run this.

Strange though that that version loads more players than the other one. It's the exact same code for both versions with the exception of the changes being made in Allrounder's version.

frefort

County Cricketer
Yeah thats what I thought, but hopefully the missing players are only the associate nations.

Did you get a chance to implement potential addresses?

Fe98

County Cricketer
Yeah thats what I thought, but hopefully the missing players are only the associate nations.

Did you get a chance to implement potential addresses?

Woops, forgot totally about it. I'll try to get them in in the next version.

frefort

County Cricketer
Ok see attached. It has the addresses for IPL team, BBL team, and ofcourse the potential addresses too. I imagine its a lot of work to figure out what exactly all of the values mean for the teams so at the very least please try to implement the numbered values.

I will try to help out with the DOB code, you sent earlier, this weekend so we can have that in the scout as well

Attachments

• International Cricket Captain 2012_25_26.zip
    858 bytes · Views: 104

Fe98

County Cricketer
Ok here's the latest version with Allrounder's and frefort's requests (hopefully). Please remember to do any testing on a backup of your savegame, especially in the case of Allrounder as that version makes mass changes to the game and can potentially mess it up totally.

I'd like someone (frefort?) to do some testing with respect to the IPL and BBL teams though. They seem to be correct but I haven't really messed about with them extensively.

Attachments

• ICC 2012 Scout for Allrounder.rar
    11 KB · Views: 32
  • ICC 2012 Scout.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 58

frefort

County Cricketer
Ok here's the latest version with Allrounder's and frefort's requests (hopefully). Please remember to do any testing on a backup of your savegame, especially in the case of Allrounder as that version makes mass changes to the game and can potentially mess it up totally.

I'd like someone (frefort?) to do some testing with respect to the IPL and BBL teams though. They seem to be correct but I haven't really messed about with them extensively.

So far so good everything seems to be in good order

Just noticed that the player type field is not working properly. Almost everyone is an all-rounder, and a lot of players play for Berkshire, but I think that's a game thing and not a scout thing.

Last edited:

Fe98

County Cricketer
So far so good everything seems to be in good order

Just noticed that the player type field is not working properly. Almost everyone is an all-rounder, and a lot of players play for Berkshire, but I think that's a game thing and not a scout thing.

Yeah I probably forgot to mention that (think I did, actually). Did mess around with ArtMoney to figure out the different player types, just haven't gotten around to sticking them in the scout.

Don't know why the Berkshire thing comes up as well, so we'll just have to live with it for the time being.

PrimeOdysseus

School Cricketer
How does this exactly work?

Run Game and Scout in Admin mode then Click load. I see bunch of players.

but then how to change values?

Shahid09

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
How does this exactly work?

Run Game and Scout in Admin mode then Click load. I see bunch of players.

but then how to change values?

exactly i was also going to ask the same question,click on the values but unable to change anything.

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
Ok so the scout officially doesn't work for me.

could someone plz just copy and paste all the players, and their values from the scout, when u first start a game, and post them on here. plzzzzzzz it would be much appreciated. thank you:) - all u would have todo is transfer it into excel and then upload it plz

thank you

Users who are viewing this thread