Editing Requests NOW OPEN

jonosoot2

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
would anyone be able to show me how to edit the youth budget on icc 2006 using artmoney. thanks and much appreciated. Also anyone can add my msn so they can can help me with some stuff or if i can help them. [email protected] there r underscores after lil and after dil.

you can edit the youth team budget but it just reverts back to what it was, and doesn't have any impact on the youth players.
but you can edit the basic budget to whatever you want

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
You probably need to make them all young because it will take a lot of seasons to get all those INT players. Plus some will be on INT duty. You should make them kolpak when you get them. I can personally change players age and nationality so if you post some teams and for instance you want me to make them all really young I can.

Look at what I axcidentally did to Gilchrist's age. A few hundred FC matches isn't bad for a nine year old. How many nine year olds do you know that have played 87 Tests and 268 ODI. You guys must admit, it is pretty funny. His average will improve with age and experience I would think.

I changed Kumbles ages. Apparently he is -16 years old yet he has played for India. That is a great achievement.

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha, these are great Ralphy - can they be done for ICC III?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay, add me then aye please?! I want some ages changed for my ICC III file.

*[email protected]* - The stars are there so "robots" can't get my email address and hack me, so dont put them in:p

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
My Request

can someone please make me the Australian team all aged 0 or -50 if possible
This is for ICC06. please

jonosoot2

School Cricketer
here is the australian team, all aged 0 to 5, for ICC 2006. if i've missed anyone out, tell me and i'll make them 0

Attachments

• Aus, Australia.zip
    962.1 KB · Views: 25

sayyem_akbar

School Cricketer
look what i have done to my team

i have almost 100 players & most of them are overseas but i have made them kolpak players but i couldn't make some bcoz they are not in 2002 database.

Users who are viewing this thread