Editor for Cricket Captain 2021 (Release)

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
I haven't played for a couple of years & looking to get back into it
This thread is for the Cricket Captain 2021 editor. Which version of Cricket Captain are you running? There are editors available for 2018 onwards (although the 2019 editor wasn't very good)... but you will need to find the right forum thread to match the game version.

As long as you update Cricket Captain 2018/2019/2020/2021, all the editors should still work.

SJB1973

School Cricketer
This thread is for the Cricket Captain 2021 editor. Which version of Cricket Captain are you running? There are editors available for 2018 onwards (although the 2019 editor wasn't very good)... but you will need to find the right forum thread to match the game version.

As long as you update Cricket Captain 2018/2019/2020/2021, all the editors should still work.
I have the latest version - ICC 2021

SJB1973

School Cricketer
I open CC 2021, load my saved game. I then go into Team Details, but the budget doesn't come up. I also go into a players profile and nothing comes up when I hit load. I presume that I am missing a simple step. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks & Cheers

SJB1973

School Cricketer
I open CC 2021, load my saved game. I then go into Team Details, but the budget doesn't come up. I also go into a players profile and nothing comes up when I hit load. I presume that I am missing a simple step. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks & Cheers
Is anyone available to help with this? I am keen to purchase a full license, but only if I can get the Editor working. Any help is greatly appreciated! Cheers

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Is anyone available to help with this? I am keen to purchase a full license, but only if I can get the Editor working. Any help is greatly appreciated! Cheers
Purchase the full license and you won't have this problem, rest assured

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
What kind of license are you currently using? It's quite difficult to help you if you don't describe what you are doing.

SJB1973

School Cricketer
What kind of license are you currently using? It's quite difficult to help you if you don't describe what you are doing.
I currently have the Trial version of ICC2021. I would like to utilise the editor on the game and if all works well purchase a full license.

I open CC 2021, load my saved game. I then go into Team Details, but the budget doesn't come up. I also go into a players profile and nothing comes up when I hit load. I presume that I am missing a simple step

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
I currently have the Trial version of ICC2021. I would like to utilise the editor on the game and if all works well purchase a full license.

I open CC 2021, load my saved game. I then go into Team Details, but the budget doesn't come up. I also go into a players profile and nothing comes up when I hit load. I presume that I am missing a simple step
I'm not familiar with a trial version. Could you explain how you got this license? Looking at the official Cricket Captain website, it seems like trial versions have not been offered since 2013.

I'm aware of the demo version of CC2021, which I could easily add support for (if I forgot to do this already). Is that what you are referring to?

SJB1973

School Cricketer
I'm not familiar with a trial version. Could you explain how you got this license? Looking at the official Cricket Captain website, it seems like trial versions have not been offered since 2013.

I'm aware of the demo version of CC2021, which I could easily add support for (if I forgot to do this already). Is that what you are referring to?
Yes. But there is a drop down to select the Demo version. That is the first thing I do when I open the editor, but it still doesn't work for some reason

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Yes. But there is a drop down to select the Demo version. That is the first thing I do when I open the editor, but it still doesn't work for some reason
Please reply to the two questions in my previous message. As I said before, it is difficult to help you if you don't give me clear information.

SJB1973

School Cricketer
Please reply to the two questions in my previous message. As I said before, it is difficult to help you if you don't give me clear information.
My sincere apologies mate. Yes it is the Trial version of ICC2021 that I am using, the latest version. Sorry for the confusion

weetabixharry

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Prashanth S Kharche Thank you very much for letting me know. The updated editor is ready to download:
2021.03-01

I will upload the Scout in the next few minutes.

@SJB1973 You never answered my 2 questions, but this new version of the editor will now work with the demo version of CC2021 (just make sure you update to the latest version of the demo).

SJB1973

School Cricketer
@Prashanth S Kharche Thank you very much for letting me know. The updated editor is ready to download:
2021.03-01

I will upload the Scout in the next few minutes.

@SJB1973 You never answered my 2 questions, but this new version of the editor will now work with the demo version of CC2021 (just make sure you update to the latest version of the demo).
Hi mate. What were the 2 questions?
Yes Steam auto updated the version yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread