England Team Discussion

D

Dutch

Yeah agreed 4 or 5 should suit him well, and he cannot do any worse than westley or Malan !
thats right and he has a lot of international experience now.....i am not so worried...yes we have some weak spots but the Aussies arent that much further either.....

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
thats right and he has a lot of international experience now.....i am not so worried...yes we have some weak spots but the Aussies arent that much further either.....

Yup, they collapse almost as much as do. Two weakened teams compared to some previous series, but fact teams are pretty similar should make for a gripping series which is the main thing

Oh, and I can't feckin watch it on Sky :noway

D

Dutch

Yup, they collapse almost as much as do. Two weakened teams compared to some previous series, but fact teams are pretty similar should make for a gripping series which is the main thing

i am actually going to the Brisbane game! Will be in Auss around the end of november and will be going to a couple of days of the first test!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
i am actually going to the Brisbane game! Will be in Auss around the end of november and will be going to a couple of days of the first test!

Cool. Seriously post on morning of game where in ground you are and what you are wearing (fancy dress will help!) so we can try and spot you :p

D

Deleted member 46200

Just to rub it in Phil, I'll be watching every ball on BT Sport...I'll message you the score... !!!

D

Dutch

Cool. Seriously post on morning of game where in ground you are and what you are wearing (fancy dress will help!) so we can try and spot you :p
ha ha: i'll go naked, just for you...I will send a pic or two from the ground just to prove I am there!

D

Dutch

is there no test cricket on BBC anymore in Blighty?

Will be on the radio though...love me TMS!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
ha ha: i'll go naked, just for you...I will send a pic or two from the ground just to prove I am there!

Well you'll certainly stand out, Caz has just said she will message me the score and no doubt pictures too now!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
is there no test cricket on BBC anymore in Blighty?

Will be on the radio though...love me TMS!

No, they are getting some live coverage of the new regional T20 comp in 2020 I think but test match coverage just a pipe dream

Yeah TMS is great when in office during the summer, best radio/online coverage going ..

D

Dutch

No, they are getting some live coverage of the new regional T20 comp in 2020 I think but test match coverage just a pipe dream

Yeah TMS is great when in office during the summer, best radio/online coverage going ..
Yeah i ahve listened to TMS all over the world in the strangest places and situations!

D

Deleted member 46200

Well you'll certainly stand out, Caz has just said she will message me the score and no doubt pictures too now!
mmm I am not that well endowed unfortunately but as the girlfriend says...size doesnt matter (when there are plenty of blokes who do have enough to offer :p)
Gentleman... Please, close the barn door... !

Users who are viewing this thread