England Tour of West Indies (3 ODI, 5 T20i) #realcricketisback

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It's weird, I was really looking forward to this series but now it's here I'm currently watching series two of the Wheel of Time instead

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's weird, I was really looking forward to this series but now it's here I'm currently watching series two of the Wheel of Time instead

S2 of WoT is quite a step up from S1 in all fairness so it’s a better investment of time over a bilateral ODI.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Fabulous innings from Shai Hope. Great support from Shepherd too. Athanaze looked good too.

106 to win from the last ten overs and doing it with seven balls to spare.

Some appalling stuff from England with the ball.

Bevab

Staff Member
If Hope leads this side to a strong tournament in 2025 or 2027 he’ll easily be a West Indian legend given what he’s accomplished at two different roles in ODIs.

And as always, Motie seems to have stepped up and delivered a standout performance. West Indies must be praying he stays fit as he’s easily their best spinner.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
S2 of WoT is quite a step up from S1 in all fairness so it’s a better investment of time over a bilateral ODI.
I really did enjoy S1, but I also agree that S2 is broadly a step up. In particular, the musical score of S2 gives it this incredible sense of momentum which makes it hard to look away. Also, more time focussing on Lan, Loial and Perrin is never a bad thing, but I also just can't help but enjoy Ishmael.

Bevab

Staff Member
It’s impressive how West Indies go from looking like a decent side against the big boys in bilaterals to being unable to qualify for the WCs.

Bevab

Staff Member
England taking bowldeep to new levels.

Users who are viewing this thread